Suhana's party

NATASHA'S POV:

I enter the house which millions dream to see, let alone live in; Mannat. With my hand entwined with Shubman's my head is obliged to look up at the intricate designs above me, and all around. After all, the queen of the house aka Mrs Gauri Khan was a designer.

"Hi." A few people completely unknown to me come up and greet Shubman. I have to be introduced by him to basically everyone.

"Hey! I've heard a lot about you." Khushi Kapoor says, placing her hand on my arm.

"Of course you have." I mutter quietly.

"Sorry?" She says sweetly, although it's clear she's faking it.

"Oh.. nothing." I smile as she leaves and goes to greet everyone else. Gosh, who knew bollywood is so political and diplomatic.

"Who's that?" I ask, as I see a girl who looks completely different to everyone else. She does not look like a celebrity kid.

"Aha!!! Shubmannnn!" She squeals like a mouse and hugs him tightly. He moves back slightly by her force, and he lets go of my hand to hug her back.

"Hi Suhana." He smiles.

Oh. So this is Suhana.

She completely ignores me for a minute while I just stare at them awkwardly.

"By the way, this is Natasha. My-"

"Hi." She interrupts him, and looks me up and down like she's viewing an intriguing artefact. Her cold gaze on me contradicts her large ditsy smile which seems fake if you ask me.

I smile ever so slightly as she turns to face me fully.

"I've never seen you before? Who's daughter are you?" She exchanges glances between Shubman and me.

"I'm Natasha Mehra. Nice to meet you." I put forward my hand, like a good girl with some manners. She merely touches my hand, not even fully shaking it before going back to Shubman.

I'm not the clingy type, but how close she was to him really bothered me at this moment. I mean, why does she keep touching his arm?

Shubman doesn't seem as excited as her, but doesn't seem bored by her either. Just as I am about to leave them my new friend comes up to me.

"Natasha!" Ziva says excitedly.

"Ziva!" My mouth drops as I smile, very surprised to her, and thankful as she came at the right time. I hug her warmly.

"How are you? How was your exam? Advait mentioned it." I asked.

"Good good, how are you?" She smiles.

"I'm good. Vaise, didn't you and Advait have any Valentine's Day plans or..." I laugh as I spot her blushing.

"No yaar, actually we were going to go for an outdoor cinema experience but this bitch invited us to her party so." She rolls her eyes as she whispers.

"Wait - you don't like her?" I ask confused, but really hoping she didn't.

"Not at all. She's such a flirt. I mean - have you seen what an ugly ass she is. Look, she's getting off with that guy now. Oh it's Shubman." Ziva recognises him which makes me smile.

"You know him?"

"Who, Shubman?" She laughs, surprised. "Of course. We meet at matches all the time. Do you? Wait - I saw you two together a minute ago." She stares at me like she wants answers in a nice way.

The corners of my mouth twitch as I can't help but smile. "Actually we..."

"Don't bother. I got my answer." She laughs. "But Natasha. Beware. Suhana has a huge crush on Shubman since she was little. I would keep him away from her if I were you." She whispers. My smile fades as I hear this.

"It's fine. I don't want to control who he talks to and stuff, just yet." I shrug and decide he knows what's best.

"Bichara Shubman. Piccha hi nahi chod ti uska."

SHUBMAN'S POV:

"Hahaha... yeah I remember - err... Suhana - I'll just go say hi to Aryan yeah?" I excuse myself politely from her. I don't know how time flew by when we were talking, and now I realise Natasha isn't with me. Oh shit. Where is she?

"Oh God, Shubman what the hell bro, pehle se hi voh kisi ko jaanti nahi hain and you left her so stupidly like this." I mutter to myself as I try and find her. Just then, I spot her at the bar with Ziva. Thank the Lord I found her.

"Hi Ziva." I say, standing beside Natasha who sips her drink.

"Hi Shub! Long time right? Anyways, just a min, yeah." She winks at Natasha and I nod hesitantly. As she goes I turn to Natasha.

"Why did you leave?" I ask casually.

"Sorry?" Natasha cocks an ear to act like she didn't hear what I said and I know she's annoyed.

"Tash, look I'm sorry. She just went off on a tangent and you know how I have to keep a good relation with her..."

"It's okay." She says quietly.

"Are you okay?" I ensure. "We can leave soon if you want, I don't want to force you."

She smiles at me like she usually does, the nice way. "No. Let's stay for a bit."

I pick up her hand and kiss it gently, wrapping my arms around her waist and leaning in to kiss her neck but we get interrupted as usual.

"Arey Arey at least idhar toh mat shuru karo!"

"Abhishek Sharma. I'm gonna kill you." I sigh as he claps his hands while he laughs upon seeing us. Natasha blushes as she let's go of me in embarrassment.

"Kya hai?" I ask. How does this dude manage to hunt me down even in this dark disco themed room.

"Sorry guys. You looked really cute but we're cutting a cake sooo... if you want something sweet alongside your spiciness then-" he doesn't even finish before he bursts into laughter. Me and Natasha exchange glances and laugh too. Oh God this guy.

NATASHA'S POV:

After we cut the cake I see Suhana get all flirty again and put a little bit on Shubman's cheeks.

"Is it your graduation or his?" Abhi teases as he sees me fold my arms across my chest, annoyed.

"Yeah, he's right." Ziva backs us up. Suhana rolls her eyes and hugs Shubman in front of me on purpose.

"He's my besttttttest buddy." She squeals as she begins her speech. "Actually, you know what people? I've known him since I was a young teenager. Ever since then we've talked about all sorts of things: careers, friends, gossip, and - personal life too." She gives me a glare as she says the last part. I feel a chill down my spine.

Shubman, being the shy bloke he is just smiles.

"So I'd like to dedicate this party a little to him."

Everyone claps and begin giving attention to Shubman, while I secretly walk away. Ziva tries to grab onto my wrist but I shake my head disappointedly and leave the house. I rub my shoulders as I feel the coldness of the air feeding off my arms. I sit down on the pavement and look up at the sky. Why does everything I have have to be shared like this?

A/N: Please note I don't have anything against Suhana ahaha, so any Suhana Khan fans reading this don't take offense, it's just how her role is in the story. (I actually pity her a lot how she gets so much hate for no reason)