WHAT?!?

So I'm gonna continue this book guys, a big surprise awaits ! - enjoy! x

2 weeks had gone by since I came back and I was sitting in the living room, cross legged on the sofa, studying in preparation or my exam in 2 days time. However, not a day had gone by without me fangirling over Hardik; I hate to even take his name; it's too painful. My browser history was full o his videos, new and old - anything I could find to satisfy my mind's cravings. Before I know it, I'm helplessly refreshing his insta account and click on his latest post. Gingerly, I click on the comments section.

fan1: Marrry meee!!!

fan2: omg you are smoking hot

fan3: Can i be ur girlfriend??? I love youuuuuuu xxxx

"Yuck." I scowl and roll my eyes, feeling disappointedly jealous at seeing a continent of girls my age eyeing him like that. "Hardik ke bacche - you better not get off with any of them. They suck." I mutter. "Anyway - why do I care??" I slam my phone down and get back to reading my textbook, however a minute later guess where I am? Surprise surprise - his Instagram account.  

India had won the series in Australia, and they were meant to be coming back to India yesterday. Okay okay - I admit I was stalking him and his Instagram but I couldn't help it. It was nice to see his stories of being back in India. We were literally in the same city; Mumbai - yet so distant. 

"The pancreas is r..." I start my study, trying to concentrate. 

"Amu! Listen - Vaani's mother has suddenly fallen ill so I'm going to Delhi to visit her for a few days now. I'll be back the day after your exam. Till then, best of luck and study hard okay?!" My mum hugs me.

"Seriously?!" I sigh. "Okay - take care." I bring her her purse from upstairs as she quickly crams a few clothes into a small bag, leaving the house. 

"I'll leave the door open - Maliha has gone out to buy some vegetables but she'll be back soon, okay?"

I nod, getting back to my work as I sit on my dining table, however I just cannot concentrate. These stupid notifications from Hardik's fanpages annoyed the heck out of me. 

"What is all this 'baby shaby', 'darling warling' - Oof! Too much yaar. These people have no work I swear" I sigh at his fan accounts, shaking my head as I furiously write the answers to the questions I was answering. 

"Maybe you're just in love, darling." 

"No, any person would cringe, not just me - and especially at those stupid comments on his posts - urgh!!" I continue.

"I appreciate you stalking my profile." 

"Wha-" I stop talking as I hear a voice. What. The. HELL? WHOSE VOICE WAS THAT? Who did I reply to?

I swirl around to see Hardik smirking in the doorway. 

"WHAT THE HECK? What on Earth are you doing here?!?!" I run up to him, half wanting to hug him and squeeze him like a sardine in a can and half expecting mum to pop out of nowhere and see us. 

"WHAT?!?!" My palms wrap around my cheeks and I place a hand on my forehead, leaning against a chair for support while Hardik claps and laughs, almost rolling on the floor. "SUrPrISE!" He says through laughing till he's almost crying.

"Are you - are you seriously standing in my house?! Or is it a mask?" I slowly approach him and poke him in the stomach, scared to death. This is a trick. How did he know my address? What the hell. No. No. No. 

"Hardik I'll actually cry - tell me why you're here? How are you here? HOW???" I suddenly laugh through my series of worried exclamations. I sit down and gulp down a glass of water as he comes near me. 

"I thought you'd be glad to see me!" He does a childish pout which makes me laugh. 

His cuteness transforms into a naughty smirk as he comes towards me and pulls me into his chest so suddenly, causing me to inhale sharply, thrusting his hips onto mine. His fingers play around with the string of my kurti at the back as he undoes it and begins kissing the crook of my neck while rubbing his arms on my back. 

"I missed you, baby" he moans. I close my eyes for a second to take this in, however I realise I'm in my house. This is no more the palace. 

I try and push him back. "Stop it!" I laugh. "Didn't I tell you to forget me?" 

He continues to plant kisses on my ears and cheeks, and making noises, taking no notice of what I'm saying. "I lurrrv you babe." He moans. 

"Di I'm ba-" Maliha's voice at the door makes me jump out of my skin, as I suddenly push Hardik to avoid her seeing us like this however she is the one who slips and falls, the vegetables in her basket all falling across the floor. I'm dead.

She stands up slowly, with owl eyes at Hardik- making me wonder if they stretch even a centimetre more they'll burst. All I'm hoping for is that she didn't see us or I'm dead. The both of us. 

"Hi." He says with a smile and waves at Maliha. 

"ArGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screams.

"OH fuck." Hardik covers his ears and runs towards Maliha. "Here, let me help you with that." He offers with a smile, bending down and picking up vegetables and putting it in her basket one by one. Maliha is doing everything in slow motion right now - Hardik Pandya was standing in front o her???!!!! She bends down and as Hardik is actively picking up the vegetables, her eyes are glued on Hardik, her mouth dropping as she doesn't even know what she's picking up.

I take this opportunity to quickly lace up my kurti which he had undone. 

"Oh err.. that's a shoe." Hardik laughs hesitantly as he points to a shoe Maliha is unknowingly about to put into the veg basket. 

"Oh.. oops ..." She laughs. 

"Hardik." He smiles, offering a handshake to her.

Maliha faints on the spot. 

"What did you do?!?!?!" I squeal upon seeing her on the floor, unconscious.

"I said I'm hardik...." Hardik and me look at each other with wide eyes, as we flash a look of concern and utter guilt - however a minute later we're dying of laughter. 

"This is why you shouldn't have come." I say, snorting.

"And this is why I should have come." He says with a naughty wink, pinning me up against the wall and kissing me on my lips, that were thirsty for this all this time. 

"I love you, Pandya."

"I love you too Little Miss Anxious."

"Hey!"

How good it felt to be back in his pair of strong arms. I love you, Hardik; I really do.