In the room at midnight

Hardik was sat up in his bed that night. The meeting ran for over two hours and it's way too late to meet Amara.

He stared out of the window with a small satisfied smile, as he observed the moon and the stars.

"Harry, what are you doing?" Shikhar asks, squinting his sleepy eyes at him.

"Can't sleep."

"Drank too much coffee?"

"Too much nasha." Hardik says huskily, sighing.

"Matlab daaru." Jasprit is now up, his face hanging.

"Ya koyi ladki." Shikhar exclaims, high fiving Jasprit.

Hardik just continues to look out the window with a smile that is unstoppable.

"I think it's the last one, kyun paaji?" Jasprit winks.

"But who?"

"Pata nahi. He's been with so many I've forgot."

"Bye guys." Hardik jumps out of his bed and runs out the room.

"Isko kya hua?" Jasprit and Shikhar remain astounded at his strange behaviour.

💗

Amara is tossing and turning in her bed, she just cannot sleep.

"Pssst!"

Amara jerks her head up at a weird noise coming from outside. She gets up quickly and opens the balcony door, stepping outside, and leaning over the railing.

"Oy!"

"Hardik?!" Amara laughs as she sees him waving to her frantically.

"Listen, I'm not some Shah Rukh Khan to climb up your balcony, so come down!" He signals with a smile.

"Okay." Amara nods and rushes down.

She runs out the door and straight towards Hardik, embracing him. He doesn't hug her back, but rather keeps his hands behind him.

"How was practice? Wait - what's this?" Amara grabs hold of Hardik's hand which he tries to hide behind his back.

He clicks his tongue. "Nothing."

"Oh my god." Amara runs a hand across his, which is covered in cuts.

"Ouch!"

"Oh Gosh I'm so sorry!" She squeals. "Hardik it's still bleeding!"

They both look down at his hands. "Lets go to my room, I'll put a plaster."

"Amara it's literally a 2 cm cut. I've had plenty before."

"Hardik just shut up. A septic could form and so an infection."

"Alright Doctor calm down." Hardik smirks at her concern.

Amara seats Hardik on the edge of the bed while she herself sits on the floor in front of him, carefully putting on the plaster. Meanwhile, Hardik is only watching her, how she tucks her hair behind her ears as she carefully rinses a cloth and cleans the wound. He's oblivious to the pain, perhaps the feeling of her so close to him offering comfort.

"There we go." She stands up from the floor, towering over Hardik and runs a hand through his hair. She turns to go to the bathroom, but Hardik grabs her arm so suddenly, and pulls her towards him so sharply that she ends up on him.

Hardik grips onto her back strongly as they both fall onto the bed together, with him laying on his back while she falls on top of him, her hair swishing across his face which he moves aside slowly.

"Har..."

"Sssh."

"She's sleeping!" Amara mimes, turning to see a stirring Shefali.

Hardik takes no notice and raises his head, kissing Amara's cheek and ears.

"Hardik stop!" She laughs.

Amara giggles as he nuzzles his head on her skin and cups his face with her hands.

"Look who can't get enough now." She teases.

"Accha?" Hardik nods sarcastically.

Amara leans down to give him a quick peck on his cheek with a smile and gets off him hurriedly before he can clutch her again.

"Now go sleep." She says, dragging him up by his arms, heaving with all her might, however he's too strong for her to even budge.

Hardik lets her drag him out the room.

"Go!" Amara laughs, closing the door on a laughing Hardik.

"Bye babeee" He whines.

He makes his way back to his room with a huge grin on his face.

"Harry?!" KL bumps into him.

"Tu yaha? At 1 am?" Hardik asks him.

"Can I ask you the same thing?"

"No I asked first"

"I was seeing someone." He says, gleaming.

"Me too!"

"Oh, who?"

"You know Lisa...."

"Did you guys like have..."

"Nahhh, we just like made out" KL giggles as she he whispers.

"Hmm... I know what your making out equates to." Hardik punches him playfully.

"Aaja, lets sleep now. You look tired."

"Bro who were you meeting?." KL wraps an arm round his shoulder as they both walk back to their rooms.