Naughty Natasha

"Err..." I laugh hesitantly, backing off as she comes towards me in an irresistibly seductive way.

"Natasha - tum.. did you -"

"Shhh." Natasha closes her own eyes and pushes her finger over her lips.

Damn that was hot.

When she opens them again, I have a confused/scared face as to what she's going to do next. I feel the wall hitting my back as she is literally centimeters away from me.

"Shoobie baby." She whines softly.

What the heck. Shoobie? Baby?

"Natasha are you drunk?" I sniff out the alcohol on her lips.

"No...." she says in a high pitched voice, like a small child. She suddenly grabs my distraught face with her hands making me watch her absolutely dumbly, not that I'm not enjoying it but still. She begins rubbing her cheek against mine as my eyes widen over her shoulder.

"Natasha, just listen to me - stop. You're going to regret this later." I say desperately, not wanting to take advantage of her. I push her back slightly.

"Regret what, babyyyyy?" She moans.

What is this woman doing to me oh my lord

"Shubbbbbb, kiss me." She puckers her lips and pouts, expecting him to agree instantly.

"No!"

"No?" She pouts sadly. "You don't love me." She pushes out her lower lip, looking like a 5 year old. I can't help but notice how adorable she looks, but she's going to be seriously embarrassed when she's conscious again.

"Of course I love you, Natasha but -"

"Call me Tash." She whispers, running a hand down my chest. My shirt's top few buttons are already undone, and she tries to unbutton it further but I clutch onto her wrists.

"No. And no." I say firmly with a little smirk, enjoying the soft touch of her wrists. How little they are compared to my large hands. I'm almost afraid I'll squeeze through them if I clutch onto them any harder.

I slip my hands around her waist which she enjoys as she begins kissing my chest. "Oh I love you sooooo much shubham."

"I'm Shubman, not Shubham." I laugh, pushing her back slightly. Oh God, I don't want to hurt her accidentally in the process.

"Shoob?"

Oh so now it's Shoob.

Yaar these nicknames are making me laugh so hard I cannot even control myself.

"Why you laughing?!" She stomps her foot with her hands on her hips and looks at me angrily, as she speaks in her baby voice.

"You don't love me do you?"

"I do, Natasha." I say gently.

"Then kiss me now."

"I can't - why.." OH SHIT. She's unzipping her dress. Oh hell no. No. No. No. She gives me a ditsy little laugh and a cheeky smirk as she turns around to show she's unzipped her dress. I cover my eyes briefly but she thrusts my hand off my face. She begins taking it off but I quickly zip it up for her.

"Whyyyyyyy?"

"Right. Listen - I'm not going to do anything just yet. You're not yourself." I gently rub the sides of her back, kissing her forehead as I pull her into my chest. I cup her face, stroking her cheeks as soft as butter.

Natasha gives a squeal and before I know it she's unconscious in my arms. What a hangover.

"Natasha?" I ask, wrapping my arms around her waist. Her head is resting comfortably on my chest and if I let go she'll fall. I tuck her hair strands shielding her face behind her ear and carry her to the bedroom after I smile at her innocent face.

💗

NATASHA'S POV:

I have a really bad headache which causes my eyelids to flutter open. I blink a few times as I see the beige colored ceiling above me. Wait, what am I doing in a bedroom? I get up immediately, scanning the room.

"ARGH." I scream, upon seeing Shubman next to me. My hand flies to my chest and I breathe fast.

He is sitting on the edge of the bed, with a grin. "Had a nice nap did we?"

I see him buttoning up his shirt, without him taking his eyes off me with that beautiful one sided smirk. Wait what. Oh my God.

I sit up, and notice my dress straps slipping off my shoulder. I gulp and slip them back on quickly before Shubman sees anything. He looks away decently as I fix myself.

"What's the time?" I ask, tying my hair into a bun. It feels a little hot. Maybe because the hottest guy on earth was sat next to me. Okay - bad pick up line.

Shubman looks down at his wristwatch. "10pm."

"Oh Gosh. What happened to me? I can't - remember anything? And what the hell is this hair?!" I walk to the mirror and gasp, leaving Shubman sitting watching me from the bed laughing.

"Ekkkk minute. Ek minute ek minute ek minute." I suddenly realize something.

"4 minutes hogaye." Shubman bites his lip as he teases me.

"How did we get into this bedroom - together? Wait. Oh my god. Did we -" I cup my hands around my mouth and face him.

"Woah calm down mate. Nothing happened between us." Shubman laughs at my reaction. "How could I imagine doing that to you when you're drunk?" He says softly, coming up behind me and resting his head on my shoulder, his hands stroking my waist from behind me.

I smile as I turn around and give him a hug.

"Thanks. For not taking advantage of me." I say quietly. It begins to get slightly awkward as he shuffles backwards and nods, looking around. "And for spending the last hour watching me sleep." I suck my lower lip.

I shake my head. "I must have looked like a downright nuisance didn't I?" I laugh.

"Mm... kind of not gonna lie." Shubman says like he's contemplating with himself. "But I gotta say it was pretty - hot." He winks, making me giggle and look down at the floor as I flush a bright red.

"Anyways, why don't you err - fix your dress and come down. Everyone's still partying."

"I want to stay here." I whine.

"Nope, I've stayed here since the last hour. I need some fresh air man." Shubman chuckles. "Chalo chalo." He pulls my hand as we laugh together and run downstairs, joining everyone else.

"Kaha they tum dono, since so long?!" Advait comes up to us with a smile. "Bedroom se aaye." He winks at me.

"Advait. Stop."

"Bro is that all you think about 24/7?" Shubman asks amusedly.

"I think about the theory aspect, but you two certainly go about doing the practical😏"

I leave the two friends, rather embarrassed. Gosh, what a day it has been!