Ch. 5 Feelings

Cadenza's POV

The Next Morning

I woke up with my head on Y/N's chest. I started to get up, but I got held back by his tail, which was wrapped around my waist. I decided that I would just stay in bed and not fight with his tail. I looked at Y/N. Sure he's muscular and hunky, I thought. But he's so cute when he's asleep. Honestly, after spending time with him yesterday, I kinda feel like I have feelings for him. He's so cute, adorable, and shy, but he's also caring. Lastly, because he's perfect. I can imagine me and him being together for the rest of our lives. He's definitely got an innocent mind. That tells me that he's also not a pervert.
I start to stroke his cute Meif'wa ears. They're so soft! I thought. Then I heard what sounded like him purring. I blushed and thought, Yep, I'm definitely in love with him. I heard him yawn, so I just turned to face him and smiled.

Your POV

I yawned and woke up. I felt someone petting my Meif'wa ears, which was making me purr. I blushed and turned to see Cadenza smiling at me. Then she said, "Good morning, love." I felt my face heat up even more. Then I said, "L-love?! W-what d-do you m-mean by th-that?" She blushed and said, "It's just an expression that I sometimes use. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to come across that way." I nodded and said, "O-okay."
Then we both went downstairs and Cadenza made breakfast. While we were eating I started thinking for a moment and asked, "H-hey, C-Cadenza. Can I-I t-tell you something?"

What do you think you're going to tell Cadenza?
Master out.