Ch. 14 Bad Memories

Cadenza's POV

I kept rubbing my hand up and down Y/N's back and running my fingers through his hair with my other hand as he cried into my bare shoulder. I said in a soothing voice, "I'm right here. Let it out. I've got you." He kept crying and said, "Now all of my bad memories are replaying in my head." I felt bad and said, "I'm sorry for making you remember them." I hugged him tightly and held him in my arms. I felt him put his arms around me and he said, "It's okay, you wanted to know how I met Laurance." I pulled out of the hug and looked into his adorable lime green eyes. Then I said, "If I had known how bad your past was, I wouldn't have asked until you were ready to." I wiped away his tears and kissed him.
He kissed me back. I licked his lower lip vor entrance and he immediately gave me access. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and explored it. We continue to makeout for what seemed like forever. Then we pull away from the kiss, leaving a long, silvery strand of saliva between our mouths.
Then I realized that I was still naked under the sheets and he was wearing only his underwear. Then he said, "Cadenza, thank you for being here for me. Nobody has ever been so nice and caring to me before." I smiled and said, "I do because I love you, Y/N." He smiled and said, "I love you too."

I know this chapter was kinda short, but the next chapter will be longer and maybe even slightly steamy. But I don't think that you can guess what will happen.

If you can guess what will happen correctly before I publish the next chapter, I'll give you a shoutout at the beginning of the next chapter.

Master out.