Ch. 24 Together Again?

I changed some details in the previous chapter, so make sure to reread it before you start this one.

Cadenza's POV

The Next Morning

I woke up and sighed in despair. I still miss Y/N so much. I got up and put on one of Y/N's white shirts, which was pretty big on me. I also put on a pair of panties and shorts. Then I went into the bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked terrible. My hair was a mess, my eyes had bags under them, and my eyes were red from crying. I don't think I've ever been this affected by a breakup before, I thought. I guess I never love someone like I loved Y/N.
I went downstairs and went over to the couch. Then I saw the last thing that I had expected to see on the couch. It was a fast asleep Y/N laying on the couch. I went over to him and hugged him. He woke up and immediately hugged me back. I leaned in to kiss him, but he pushed me away.
Confused, I looked at him and said, "What's wrong? You were fine with hugging but not with kissing." He scratched his head and said, "Cadenza, I tried to move on and I went on a date with someone who helped me realize that I still loved you. But I don't want to just continue with our relationship where it was when we broke up. Can we just start it over and treat it like a new relationship?" I frowned and thought to myself, As much as I don't like it, he's got a point. If we treat it like a new relationship, we can get comfortable with each other gradually. If we continue with where we left off, our relationship probably won't last long.
I let out a sigh and said, "You're right. So if you don't mind me asking, what are we going to do in regards to sleeping arrangements?"
He scratched his head and said, "Until I'm comfortable enough to sleep with you, I'll sleep on the couch. I hope you can accept that." I nodded and said, "I don't want to rush you into a situation that you aren't ready for. So I understand. Just know that I love you and I'm sorry." He smiled weakly and said, "I love you too. But I'm not sure if I'm ready to forgive you yet."
I hugged him and said, "I just glad that my adorable Fluffball is back with me."

Sorry for the late update, I'm in the process of moving into college. But I will continue to write as often as I can. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.