Ch. 18 Sleeping In Part 1

Cadenza's POV

The Next Day

I yawned and woke up. I was still naked and lying on Y/N's bare chest. My legs were so sore and so was my vagina. I remembered what me and Y/N had done last night and smiled. I glanced over to the clock and saw that it was already past noon. We must have slept in so late after last night, I thought. Speaking of sleeping, how is Y/N still fast asleep? Maybe since he's a Meif'wa, he needs more sleep after something like sex. I think I'll just stay here in bed with my sexy Fluffball.
I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. I closed my eyes and immediately heard the doorbell ring. I carefully got up, as to not wake up my boyfriend. I waddled over to the bathroom door in pain and grabbed my bathrobe. Then I slowly made my way down the stairs to the front door. I opened it and saw Aphmau standing there. "Hey, Aphmau," I said as I invited her inside. She looked at me and said, "Did you just wake up or something? And are you doing alright? You look like you're in pain almost." I smiled and said, "I've never been better." She looked at me confused and said, "Really? Because I've never seen you like this before. You can tell me anything. I just came over to see how you and Y/N were doing. Speaking of which, where is that shy, innocent Meif'wa?"
I smiled and said, "I don't know if I'd call him innocent anymore..." Aphmau looked at me and said, "What do you mean? Did he cheat on you and have sex with someone else?" I smiled and said, "Well, you're right about one thing." She gasped and said, "He cheated on you?!" I laughed and said, "Nope, but he's no longer a virgin and neither am I." Aphmau's eyes widened and she said, "You two had sex?! When?" I nodded and said, "Last night." She looked at me in awe and said, "So, how big is he?" I blushed and said, "Aphmau! That's between me and my boyfriend! I'm not going to tell you how big he is! His cock is for me only!" She laughed and said, "Cadenza, I'm just messing with you!"
I sighed and said, "Okay." Aphmau smiled and said, "Well it's good to hear that I and Y/N are doing great together. I'm going to be going now. Bye, Cadenza." "Bye, Aphmau." Then she left. I smiled and went back upstairs. I took off my bathrobe and crawled back into bed with Y/N. I laid my head in the crook of his neck and rested my eyes. Then I felt Y/N's tail wrap itself around my thigh, and he unconsciously put his arms around me.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.