Ch. 26 Arrival Issues?

Cadenza's POV

3 Hours Later

Y/N, me, and everyone else have been on the plane for about an hour. It was Y/N, me, Aphmau, Aaron, Kawaii~Chan, Zane, Dante, Nicole, Y/N and I ended up sitting together on the plane. I looked over at him and thought, I forgot how cute he is when he's asleep. I rested my head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

8 Hours Later

Aphmau woke me up and said, "Hey, Lovebirds, we're here." I smiled and looked over at Y/N. He was was still asleep. I smiled and whispered into his ear, "Hey, hot stuff, wakey wakey." He yawned and said, "What is it, Sexy?" Hearing that made me blush and he then blushed too as he realized what he had said. He immediately said, "Sorry, Cadi, I wasn't thinking abou─" I interrupted him by putting a finger on his lips. Then I said, "Don't worry about it, Fluffball."
We all got off the plane and gathered our luggage. Then we all headed to the hotel. Aaron and Dante came back from the check-in desk and Dante said, "So Aphmau and Aaron are sharing a room. Zane and I are sharing a room." Then Zane said, "Why am I here again?" Aphmau answered and said, "Shut up, Zane. We all know that you want to be here." Dante continued and said, "Kawaii~Chan and Nicole will be sharing a room. Everyone's room has 2 beds so you don't need to worry about sharing a bed."
Then my boyfriend spoke up and said, "Dante, what about me and Cadenza?" Dante scratched his head and said, "I don't know what happened, but the room you guys are staying in somehow ended up being a room with only one bed. Sorry." Y/N's face got as red as a tomato and he looked at me. I smiled and said, "It's okay, Fluffball."
We get to our room and I said, "I don't mind if you sleep on the floor."

So you're in the City of Love, A.K.A. Paris. What could happen?
Master out.