Ch. 2 Meeting Everyone

Your POV

The Next Day

Laurance came over to me and said, "Hey, Y/N. I'm going to invite some friends of mine over to meet you. Is that okay with you?" I nodded nervously and said, "I guess." He smiled and said, "Okay. And don't worry, they're all very nice. They'll like you, I'm sure of it."
I smiled weakly. Then I heard a knock on the door. Laurance answered it and said, "Hey, guys. Come on in. I want to introduce you all to an old friend of mine." I looked at everyone and saw a short girl with raven hair and amber eyes, a girl with light blue hair and light blue eyes, a pink haired Meif'wa, a guy with blue hair and blue eyes, a guy with white hair and emerald green eyes, and the last guy was blonde and had baby blue eyes. The blonde guy also looked vaguely familiar. Then I realized why.
"Garroth?" I said unsure. The blonde nodded and said, "Do I know you?" I looked down and said, "We used to be best friends back in high school. You, me, and Laur." Garroth's eyes went wide and he said, "Wait, Y/N?!" I nodded. Garroth hugged me and said, "I can't believe I didn't recognize you, buddy!" I smiled and said, "It's okay." He let go and Laurance introduced everyone else to me. I stood there shyly and said, "I-it's nice to meet all of y-you. My n-name is Y/N." I heard a slight giggle come from one of the girls. Kawaii~Chan, the other Meif'wa, and I were probably the only ones that had heard the giggle. That's due to my higher sense of hearing because I'm a Meif'wa. But Kawaii~Chan probably thought that she was the only one who heard it.
After everybody welcomed me to MyStreet, they all went back home. All of them, except Aphmau. She stayed because she wanted to get to know me better as a friend. Aphmau, Laurance, and I sat down in the living room. Then Aphmau said, "So Y/N, something about seems slightly familiar, like I've seen you somewhere before." I looked at her confused and said, "I don't think so, I never met you before today." Aphmau's face lights up and she said, "I know! I'm pretty sure that I saw you at the anime convention last year!" I nodded and said, "I went last year. I kinda made a fool of myself by one of the booths." Then Aphmau gives me a confused look and said, "I could've sworn that you were a Meif'wa though." I froze when she said that. Then I stuttered, "I-I-I d-don't know what you're t-talking about." Aphmau and Laurance both look at me and Laurance says, "Y/N, be honest with us. Are you a Meif'wa?"

What will you say? The truth, or will you lie to your own friends?
Master out.