Ch. 17 Ready?

Your POV

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She nodded and said, "I'm more sure than ever. Honestly I've been thinking about it since you moved in. I even bought you a box of condoms for when the time came." I blushed a dark red and said, "You know I love you, Cadenza. So I guess I'm ready too." She smiled seductively and said, "Before you put on the condom, I want to do something for you. So just lay there and enjoy what I'm about to do."
I blushed and nodded. She moved her head towards my crotch and started sucking my cock. She revolved her tongue around the tip of my cock. I groan and say, "Cadenza, I think I'm gonna─" Then I cummed in her mouth. She swallowed it and said, "You taste sweet, love."
She leaned over and grabbed something out of the drawer. I saw her pull out an unopened condom from the box. Then she gently put the condom on my cock. I spoke up and said, "Cadenza, this might hurt a little at first, but let me know when you are ready for me to continue." I slowly enter in her and she screamed a little.
After awhile, she started to move her hips a little. I started to thrust in and out of her pussy. I groan and say, "Oh my Irene, Cadenza! You're tighter than I could've ever imagined." "Fuck me faster!" She moaned in response. I started thrusting in and out of her, going faster and harder with each moan that she let out. After awhile we both climax together. Then I pulled out, took off my condom, tossed it into the trash bin, and put my arms around her. She laid her head on my chest and I pulled the covers over both of us. Both Cadenza and I were out of breath. I simply just said, in between trying to catch my breath, "Wow. I didn't......know that sex......was that.....great." Cadenza nodded and said, "Me.......either." Then she kissed me and said, "But I'm glad my first time was with you, Fluffball." I smiled and said, "As am I." She kissed me again and said, "I love you, Y/N." "I love you too, Cadenza." I replied. Then we both drifted off to sleep together, exhausted from having sex for the first time.

Hope you all enjoyed this lemon in this chapter.
Master out.