Ch. 12 I'm So Sorry!

Cadenza's POV

The Next Morning

I yawned and woke up. I opened my eyes and saw that Y/N was still clinging onto me. I then remembered what he said last night in his sleep. I blushed a dark red at the thought of it. I managed to somehow slip out of his grip without waking him up. I got dressed in a pair of capris and a light green shirt. Then I went downstairs. I sat on the couch and watched some TV.

Your POV

30 Minutes Later

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. I immediately noticed that Cadenza wasn't in bed with me. Doesn't she usually stay in bed with me until I wake up? I thought to myself. Did I do something last night that made her feel uncomfortable?
I got up and got dressed in my clothes from the day before. Then I went downstairs and found Cadenza on the couch. I went over to her and sat down next to her. Then I asked, "Did I do something last night that made you feel uncomfortable?"
She blushed dark red and said, "What would make you think that?" I looked down and said, "Usually, you stay in bed with me until I wake up." She took a deep breath and said, "To be honest, something did happen last night. Something that I didn't expect from you especially. I think you had a wet dream about me last night." I looked up at her, confused, and asked, "What's that?"

Cadenza's POV

I felt my face heat up immediately. I took a deep breath and said, "Y/N, having a wet dream is when you have a dream that has sexual images in it. Most of the time, it tends to cause the person who has the dream to ejaculate, which means to release semen, in their sleep."
His face got as red as a tomato and he said, "Oh my Irene. I'm so sorry, Cadenza! I don't remember doing anything like that. I'm not someone who thinks about that stuff often. I'm so sorry!" I put my hands on his shoulders and said, "I know. Y/N, you're one of the most innocently minded guys I know. That's one of the reasons why I love so much. I also got lucky, you didn't ejaculate last night. I did feel your 'thing' poke me last night, but it didn't do anything else." He nodded and said, "How do you know that I had a wet dream then?"
I felt my face heat up again. Then I said, "Well, you did kinda moan and say something that included my name. You kinda said something that I never would've expected you to say." He blushed a crimson red and said, "Oh, no. If you don't mind me asking, what was it exactly that I said last night?" I took a deep breath and said, "Last night, you said, 'Faster Babe. I'm so close. Oh, Cadi.'"
He held his head in his hands and said, "Oh my Irene! I'm so sorry, Cadenza. I've never had something like that happen to be before. I'm so sorry." I put my arms around him and gave him a hug. Then I pulled away and said, "It's okay. Calm down, Y/N. I'm not mad at you. I forgive you. It's not weird for someone to have a wet dream. It's completely normal for someone to have one. I still love you just the same as always. It just caught me off guard. I'm not going to treat you any differently than I normally do."
He nodded and said, "Promise?" I smiled and said, "I promise." Then I kissed him on the forehead and said, "I will always love you, my adorable Fluffball." He smiled weakly and said, "I'll always love you too, Cadi."

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.