Ch. 15 Accident

Well, no one guessed what would happen. So here is the chapter.

Your POV

3 Months Later

Cadenza and I were eating breakfast at her house. Suddenly she says, "So, Y/N, we've been dating for almost 4 months now. I think we should have a talk." A talk? I thought. Oh no! She's breaking up with me! I felt a couple tears run down my face. Cadenza came over to me and said, "What's wrong?" I sniffed and cried out, "You're going to break up with me, aren't you?"
She put her arms around me and said, "Of course not! I love you! I want to ask you about going to the next step in our relationship. I want you to move in with me." She wiped away my tears and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled weakly and said, "Really? You want me to move in with you?" She nodded and said, "Really, really." I hugged her and said, "I love you so much, Cadenza. I'll move in with you. It shouldn't take too long, especially since most of my stuff is already here. The only things that I have to get from Laurance's house are the rest of my clothes and my bathroom essentials, everything else is already here." She nodded and said, "I'll go shopping for groceries in a while, unless you want me to help." I shook my head and said, "No, I can get it myself." Then I went back home and gathered the rest of my things.

1 Hour Later

I finally finished unpacking my things in Cadenza's house. I finished putting my last bit of clothes into the dresser drawers that Cadenza had emptied for me. I fell onto the bed from exhaustion. I realized that I was sweating a lot. I need a shower. I got completely undressed and went into the master bathroom. I started the water in the shower and got in the nice warm water.

Cadenza's POV

I get back home and took the groceries into the house. I put all of the groceries away and thought to myself, I wonder where Y/N is. I need to take these new towels that I just bought up to the master bathroom.
I picked up the towels and went upstairs to the bedroom and into the bathroom. But as I was going up the stairs, I didn't notice the sound of water running in the bathroom.
I opened the bathroom door and felt a brief woosh of steam rush out of the bathroom. When the steamy fog disappeared, the first thing I saw was my boyfriend completely naked in the shower. Then I heard him say, "C-Cadenza?! Wh-what are y-you d-doing in h-here? I'm taking a sh-shower!" I look away as I feel my face heat up immediately and I said, "Sorry, sorry! I didn't hear the water. I didn't mean to walk in on you naked. I'll be downstairs!"
Then I rushed downstairs and sat on the couch. I can't believe that I just walked in on my innocent Fluffball, I thought to myself as I blushed slightly. Then a thought went through my mind. Y/N is so sexy and who knew that he was so big down there, I want him inside me. That made me blush a bright red and think to myself, Where did that come from? I mean he is hot and I love him. But are me and him ready for sex? I wonder if he'd consider sleeping completely naked like me tonight? I'll have to ask him when he gets back down here.
A few minutes later, I hear him slowly come down the stairs and slowly walk over to me. He sat down on the other side of the couch away from me. I looked at him and said, "Y/N, I'm really sorry for walking in on you. I wasn't paying attention to the water running." He nodded and said, "I forgive you, Cadi. I actually have a confession to make. Ever since my tail accidentally rubbed your 'area', you've been sleeping naked. I'll be honest, there's been a couple times that I did take a peek. My brain sometimes does things that I'm not comfortable with. But I can't say that I haven't looked at your body. So I kinda deserved to be walked in on by you. I'm sorry."
I smiled and said, "I forgive you, Y/N. I actually have a question. Well, we've both seen each other naked now and we're living together now. So my question is would it be okay if we both sleep together completely naked tonight?"

What do you think your answer is going to be?
Master out.