Ch. 28 The Kiss

Your POV

4 Days Later

I yawned and wake up to Cadenza scratching my ears gently. I involuntarily nudged my head into her hand as she continued to scratch my ears. I heard her giggle at what I was doing. She then stopped scratching my ears and I felt her reach down and grab my tail. Then she started stroking it, which was something that nobody had ever done before. And for some reason, it made me feel more comfortable and a slight bit hornier than usual. I almost got to the point where I couldn't stop myself, but Cadenza thankfully stopped before that.
Cadenza and I then got up and got dressed for the day. Then I said, "I have an idea for what we can do together since today's our last day in Paris." She smiled and said, "Alright, Fluffball, lead on."
The two of us went on a tour of the art museums. Then we had a wonderful dinner in a very nice restaurant. Afterwards, I took Cadenza to the top of the Eiffel Tower. When we got up there, I looked into her breathtaking pale blue eyes and said, "Cadi, I'm ready to be together again like we used to. But before you say anything, I want to prove it to you."
Then I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. I then planted my lips onto hers and kissed her passionately. She hesitated at first and then kissed me back. I licked her lower lip for access and she granted. I explored every inch of her mouth. Then we pulled away from the kiss, leaving a long, silvery trail of saliva between us. "I love you, Cadi," I said. She smiled and said, "I love you too, Fluffball."

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.