Ch. 32 Suspicious

Cadenza's POV

2 Hours Later

I was still watching TV, when I heard Y/N coming down the stairs. I turned to face him and saw him holding his head. I smiled and said, "Are you doing okay, Fluffball? You had quite the fall." He smiled weakly and said, "Isn't that what you first told me when we first met?" I giggled and said, "Yeah. I'm so glad that you tripped. Otherwise you might not have fallen for me, literally." He smiled and said, "I love you, Cadenza." "I love you too, Y/N," I replied.
Then he suddenly seemed to remember something and said, "Sorry, Cadenza, but I just remembered that...that...that Travis and I were supposed to go do something together." He quickly ran out of the house without another word. That was weird, I thought. I feel like Y/N is hiding something from me. 

1 Hour Later

I was still watching TV when I happen to notice Travis outside getting his mail by himself. I thought Y/N said that him and Travis were doing something together, I thought. But Travis doesn't appear to be busy, and Y/N isn't with him. Did Y/N lie to me? Does he not trust me? What is he keeping from me? I grab my phone and sent Y/N a text.

 Did Y/N lie to me? Does he not trust me? What is he keeping from me? I grab my phone and sent Y/N a text

He better have a good reason for lying to me, I thought. I go upstairs and got dressed in my usual clothes. Then I went towards the park.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.