Chapter 1

My name is Jaxon Wilson. I am only 8 years old. I attend my towns elementary in the 3rd grade. It's the springtime I am going in 4th grade next year. Me and my brother live in Rhode Island. I have a few friends a few enemies at school. Life been good so far... except if Alex wants to take me to his clinic

It's Monday morning.... my alarm goes off at 7 am school starts at 830.
*beep beep beep* my alarm goes
I groan and roll over and hit the snooze button.
10 minutes later...

*beep beep* my alarm goes again

"Ahh shut up" I mumble

I roll out of bed and sit up in bed and rub my eyes I get out of bed and stretch. I grab my clothes for the day
A black polo shirt and basketball shorts. I get dressed. Brush my teeth, thanks to my brother.

Do my hair, then head downstairs and into the kitchen. I climb the counter to get my Cheerios. I am short for a 8yr old ugh. I grab my Cheerios and jump down almost slipping grab my bowl and spoon. Pour my Cheerios in the bowl and pour milk. I sit down and start eating.

Alex walks in in his scrubs his usual work attire.
"Hey Jax how are you this fine morning" he asks
"I'm fine I'm fine how are you" I say in a grumpy tone as I was still tired.

"I'm great! You know it been a few years since you been to the dentist" he says while pouring a cup of coffee and sitting down in the chair next to me.

"Alexander you know I take perfectly good care of my teeth" I said and flashed my nice smile at him.

That made him smile. "I know you do Jax but you are due for one every 6 months" he says

I slurped the milk out of the bowl. And set it down I got up but my bowl in the sink and put the Cheerios and milk back where they belong.

"Well I gotta get to school" I said as I got my socks and shoes on and put on my glasses. I grabbed my bag and started heading for the door.
"I'll be picking you up from school" Alex says as I walked out the door. "Okay" is all I say.

I walked to my bus stop and waited for the bus. The bus got here and went on then one of bullies.... Zane tripped me. He laughed and his other buddies laughed then I got up and took my seat.

We got to school and went in and went to my locker.
My friend Brett showed up at my locker. "Zane and his friends are so mean" he says
"Yea he tripped me on the bus this morning it's the beginning of a bad luck day I guess" I complain

"It seems like it at least you don't have to go to the dentist haha" Brett jokes

"You know that's not funny he seemed suspicious this morning" I said as I closed my locker then me and Brett walked to homeroom.

We took our seats in homeroom and we were joined by our other mates Brandon and Vincent.
Our teacher came in and did role call and gave us our morning work. The bell rings and we went to math then science where I made a small explosion. With my lab partner. Then we had lunch.

Where me and my friends chit chat and shared some snacks as Alex doesn't allow any of the good stuff in the house.

Lunch was over and I went to my last classes of the day.
Then the final bell rang I went to my locker and grabbed my bag and left the building to where my brother was in the car waiting I got in and he was still wearing his scrubs which was Suspicious.

"So your up for hanging out?" He asks

"First of all why do you have your scrubs on still?" I ask questioning him

"Well.. we are going to my office that's what" he said