Ch 39- brace face

The day came the day I got my braces. There is going to be a fight and I know it.

Me and my brother were on the way to the office. We said nothing to each other.

We walked in and he set me up in an exam room and he went to find Mike

A few minutes later he comes back in with mike trailing behind him.

"Hey Jax you ready" mike asked. "Nope" I say. Alex went to his office to get some paperwork
Finished.

I get out of the chair and stand in the corner.
"I don't want them please" I whine

Mike glared at me. "If you don't corporate I will have to get Alex"

"Please no I don't want to be strapped down and forced to get braces" I start to cry

Mike sighs "then I advise you to sit down then!"

I was starting to get a bit worried. Mike was getting angry.

I roll my eyes and sit in the chair. He places a bib on me, reclined the chair, positions the light, and applies his gloves and mask.

"Please open" he said
I opened my mouth because I don't want to see him get angry and get Alex then be strapped down.

He started by giving my teeth a deep cleaning which did not hurt. Then he dried my teeth till they were bone dry.

"Okay next step is I glue brackets on and I have to use a mouth prop to get to the back teeth" Mike said grabbing the mouth prop and inserting it.

Alex popped in. "How is it going?"
"Go away" I try to say he hears me and leaves the room.

He starts gluing the brackets on. It didn't hurt just when he was pushing the brackets down there was a bit of pressure nothing horrible and it was bearable.

The next thing is he had me pick out colors for the wire. I picked blue and black and light green bands. He applied the wire and bands.

Once he was done he had me feel around for any poking wire which thank god there was not any poking wire.

But god damn it was uncomfortable. "I don't like the feeling take them off!" I demanded

"You will get use to them" Mike said and started to clean up he returns the chair to normal state.

I get up and barge into Alex's office he looks up in concern.
"I don't like them I don't want them!" I yell

"Hey! no shouting" Alex says

I pout "I don't like them"

"You will get used to them" he says

I whine and flop down on his couch obviously very upset.
"What do you want for dinner?" He asks

"Nothing because it hurts" I say

"You have to eat something" Alex said

"No I don't" I say

"Yes you do! What do you want for dinner?" He asks again

"Fine how about soup that is easy to eat isn't it?" I mock still really mad

We go home a little bit later and Alex made soup. He already hid all the tools so I can't take them off:.