Ch 33- not a happy dentist

JAXON POV

"How long has it been hurting" Alex says more sternly

"Nothing hurts Alex" I say as I fiddled with my fingers and avoided eye contact with him.

Alex rolls his eyes. "You'll be sorry"

**later that night**

I couldn't fall asleep.

I kept tossing and turning I just couldn't fall asleep. Alex was sort of right of the you'll be sorry part.

I finally get up waddle to the bathroom and took some pain medication, it took a while to kick in.

I fell asleep for a few hours but woke up again in pain again.
I gave up sleeping and just watched Netflix on my phone.

I think I fell asleep after watching a few episodes of stranger things.

I woke up to the sun shining through my curtains. I heard rumbling downstairs guessing it was Alex getting ready for work.

I know he knows that I am in pain.

He comes upstairs 10 min later pounding on my door.
"What!" I say sleepily

"Your coming with me to the office today" he says

"Why." I say stubbornly

He opens the door and comes up to my bed and sits on the edge.
"Because I care about you too much, so how much sleep did you get last night?" Alex asks

"Plenty" I lie

"You look really tired" he says

"Could I just sleep please" I whine

"You need to have it checked out Jax" he says softly

I started thinking. Maybe he is right. But he is going to yell at me. I don't want him fixing it. I hate the drill!

And the past memories start flooding in is Dr. Shaun...

"I can't.. remember Shaun?" I say

"Yea.. that bastard but he's gone" Alex says

"I'm not doing it it's too painful" Jaxon says

"Jax.. it's not painful it's just a pinch" Alex says

"So" Jaxon mocks get out of bed grabs some clothes and goes to the bathroom

"We weren't done talking!" Alex scolds

"I was done listening!" I called back and hop in the shower. I lathered myself in my favorite body wash and shampoo.

I stayed in the shower a bit longer then usual as I was so stressed out and not ready for the consequences of being forced to go to his office.

I finally got out of the shower I dressed myself I decided to wear some joggers and an adidas shirt.

I brushed my teeth to make Alex happy. But the thing is I never floss. I never tell him. That might be why my gums get so irritated sometimes.

I leave the bathroom. And go back to my room. Alex was not there anymore thank god. But I still heard stuff rustling downstairs indicating he was still home.

"Jaxon come downstairs!" Alex yells

Jaxon sighs grabs his phone puts it in his pocket put on some socks and went downstairs.

"I don't wanna go" I say

"Jaxon, I don't want you in pain I can't stand to see you in pain" Alex said

"You obviously don't get it! You don't care about what happened to me!" I said started to tear up.

"Jax, I do care" Alex says

"I don't want any dental work done" I whine

"I don't want you in pain" Alex says

I sigh. "Maybe another day I'll go with you"

"No your coming today and that's final" Alex says

Oh shit.