Ch 32 - suprise visit

"What the hell are you doing here" Alex says

"I need to talk to you" Oliver says

"About what there is nothing to talk about the past is in the past" Alex says angrily as he slams the door

Oliver pushes it back open before he slams it all the way.
"I have changed I quit drinking" Oliver says

"How would I believe you you lying asshole" Alex says

Oliver proves it by showing a year of no drinking chip from his meetings

Alex was surprised at the sight of the chip.  "Is this true?"
Oliver nods and sighs.

"Wow that's amazing" Alex mumbles

"Yea and I apologize for the past" Oliver says Sincerely

"Could you leave please" Alex says as he does not know what to say.

"But I am really sorry though" Oliver sighs

"Just leave" Alex roars

Oliver sighs but he leaves

**the next day**

JAXON POV

I roll out of bed, I have a toothache, oh no was it from the lollipop I had the other day? I kind of forgot to brush my teeth last night.. Alex is gonna pitch a fit..

I go to my dresser grab some clothes and I walk to the bathroom and took a shower. Then I brush and floss my teeth extra good.

I go downstairs and went to the kitchen where I ate a pop tart and Alex stares at me.
"Stop judging me.." I say as I had my mouth full of pop tart.

"I don't know why I buy sweet stuff because it is so unhealthy" he mumbles

"Trying to ruin my childhood bud I need sweet stuff to be happy" I say as I throw the wrapper in the trash.

"I got to go to work I'll see you later, do you want me to pick up some take out?" He offered

"Sure how about some Italian?" I say

"Sure" he says as he puts on his shoes and jacket and picks up his bag then he leaves for work.

It was a gloomy day so I sat in my room. I was surprised my tooth did not hurt when I was eating that pop tart.

I went under my bed and grabbed some gummies that's where I keep my secret stash of snacks Alex hates. I buy it with my allowance or my friend gives it to me.
My friend knows how much I struggle and how Alex never buys any good food to keep around the house.

The only good thinks he buy is sweet cereal once in a while and sometimes pop tarts on occasion.

I sat in my room eating gummies even through my tooth hurt. Then I heard the door open downstairs signaling Alex was home. I guess I lost track of time since I was watching Netflix all day.

I go downstairs and greet him it looks like he picked up a pizza. We sat at the kitchen island and ate pizza. I started wincing a bit as I accidentally hit my sore tooth.

Alex looks at me. With a mean glare

"When did that start to hurt?" He asks

Uh oh.