Chapter 26- going home and flashbacks

Today was the day I was going home. I was so happy to be going home. But not ready to see what that maniac did to my teeth. I know he pulled 3 because I felt the whole thing. I know Alex is going to take me to the office directly after the hospital.

Dr. Micheals came in with a clipboard and hands it to Alex.

"What is that?" I ask

"Discharge papers" he said

"Finally I'm ready to go home" I say relieved I get to go home.

"I bet you are but we got one stop before we actually go home" Alex says while he was filling out and signing the discharge papers.

"Wait what do you mean?" I ask

"We are stopping by my office to get the mess sorted out" he says

I sighs . " I guess I have no choice I'm disabled"

The doctor collected the discharge papers then my nurse came in and helped me into a wheelchair and into the elevator.

Alex went to the front desk and payed the bill and everything. I got a pair of crutches which I have to learn to use as I never used them before. I hope they are easy to use.

"You know I wheelchair will be easier" I joke as Alex helped me get in the car.

"I have one in the basement at home" he says

"Okay" I say

We drive home. When we arrive at home he helped me in. He laid me in the couch. "Will I be sleeping down here for a bit?"

"Well I just have to carry you to your room" he says and hands me a blanket which he covered me with.

I turned on spongebob. "Can I have some soup?"

"Yea hold on" he says then made his way to the kitchen and made a can of soup.

He comes back 5 min later with a piping hot bowl of soup on a tray. He set it on the table next to me and he helped me sit up. I was able to eat it thank god. I forgot about all the pain I had in my mouth. Which made me wince. Alex looked at me sympathetically. "Are you okay bud?" He asked

I shook my head. "Noo.. it really hurts"

He sighed "I'm so sorry about what that asshole did to you.." he gets up and gives me some medicine and a small glass of water. I took the medicine and swallowed it with water.

"Alex!" I joke

"What?" He asks

"I never heard that come out of your mouth" I laugh

"Whoops my fault" he laughs

We both burst out in laughter. Then I continued to eat my soup. I was hungry. But the pain in my mouth was one of the obstacles of eating. I still managed to eat very slowly.

I was able to finish my bowl of soup and Alex took it in the kitchen and rinsed it out.

Then Alex came and watched some spongebob with me.

I slowly dozed off and eventually fell asleep and I managed to dodge brushing my teeth. Maybe he let me pass it as I was in a lot of pain in my mouth.

I wake up a few hours later, in my dream. And I was still on the couch. Was I having flashbacks I hope not..

Then Shaun charged toward me then pinned me down.. then did more and I screamed in horror and keep saying no! Stop!

I wake up in real life to see Alex next to me. "I heard you scream" he said

"He was back.. it was a flashback" I cry. I was crying too. "Oh dear I'm so sorry" he said and hugged me "he's gone"

I hope I don't have anymore flashbacks..