Chapter 5- Chipped tooth

We arrived at my brothers office. Alex came to my side and picked me up out of the car.
"You know I can walk" I laugh

"I know but I don't wanna repeat what happened last time" Alex chuckles

He walks in the office and walks to the exam room and sets me on the big chair I cross my arms.
He sits on his roller chair and grabs a bib and puts it on me.
I heard him get his tools together and snap on his gloves. I was about to jump out of the chair but he started reclining it. I was now facing the ceiling and came face to face to my brother who was sitting behind me. He pulled down the lamp and shines it on my face making me squint.

"It's bright Alex!" I pout
He puts a pair of shades over my glasses.

He pulls up his mask and grabs his mirror and explore and brings them closer to my mouth.

"Open" He says

I opened slightly and he slipped his tools in my mouth. I watched him with my beady eyes.

"You got a chipped tooth" he says as he sets down his tools and grabs the suction and sucks the blood out of my mouth.
"Is it bad" I try to say

"No it's only a small Chip" he says

"Ok good" I say.

He squirts my mouth with the water spray then sucks it all up and dries the chipped tooth. Making sure there's no moisture left in my mouth.

He grabs this white stuff with a small tool and he puts it on my chipped tooth. Then he dries the composite stuff with a iv light I closed my eyes.

Then he rinsed out my mouth. Then I spit in the small sink next to me. Then he puts the chair back to its normal state. He takes off his gloves and mask and throws them away then he cleans up the tools and puts them in this container then leaves the room with them.

He comes back in a few minutes later and says "whoops your bib" he laugh and takes off my bib for me.

I chuckled then I got out of the chair.

"Next week your getting your braces" he says

🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷

(A/n) sorry short chapter. Hope your enjoying my brother the dentist 2. I try to update everyday if you have any ideas for upcoming chapters feel free to message me them or any questions message me. Make sure to read my other books!
-Kaitlyn