Ch 37- teeth pulled

"Are you ready" Alex says

I shake my head nervously I didn't want to get teeth pulled and I knew I couldn't run

"This is stupid" I say and sit up in the chair and get out of the chair and stand in the corner of the room.
Alex was already holding the first a-tip with the jelly. He put the q-tip down. Then lowered his mask.
"I know you are nervous and I know what happened to you in the past but I have to do this so you can have braces" Alex said

I start to tear up and look down and Alex sighs and takes his gloves off. And approaches me and kneels down in front of me.

"Jax I have no intention of hurting you in any way" Alex said calmly.
I back up and sit on the floor.

"I could loose 3 baby teeth by tying them to a door knob and doing that trick" I say

"This way is much more painless" Alex said as he pats the chair.

"I'm not ready" I say

"Take your time" he says and sits back on his stool and does some paperwork at his desk.

A few minutes later I gather enough courage and sit in the chair. I saw Alex peer at me with the corner of his eye. He turned around on his chair. I had to get this over and done with and there was no way I was going to get out of this.

"Are you ready now?" He asks

"I guess" I say

He reclined the chair back and applies new gloves and a mask and a bib on me and grabs the first  q- tip with the numbing jelly.

I roll my eyes and open my mouth and he puts the numbing jelly q-tip in all 3 of the teeth gums and soon enough it was tingling and it felt so weird.

"This feels weird and it kind of tasted like bubblegum.. wait never mind it's bad bubble gum" I say

I hear Alex chuckle in the background.
"Yea it doesn't taste that good but it does in the beginning"
I hear Alex prep the needles. 3 needles.

One tooth was one of my front teeth on the top. My left top canine. He came with the first needle and told me to open. Which I did and he injected the needle it pinched a little bit.
And he took it out. Then he grabs the next needle my next tooth was one of my back molars bottom teeth right side. He injects that in. Then finally he injects the last one on my left side top molar.

He then lets me get numb. Then the time came to pull them out he starts with the first one that was kind of loose it it took a few wiggles with some pliers and it popped right out and he used suction and water to clean it up. Then he moves on to the other two teeth. Which he just wiggles and popped  out then he uses suction and water to clean it up and he finally placed gauze in the three areas where those teeth were.

"It should only bleed for a few hours you will be able to eat dinner which I could make something easy.. what do you want?" Alex asks

"Cheese pasta" I say and mumbles through my gauze.

"Good choice I have to run to the store and get the stuff" Alex says

We go to the store after and he gets the stuff while I wait in the car. Then I saw somebody in the rear view mirror.
Only Shaun got arrested not David.