Ch 50- Jax gets his braces off

**fast forward to the day Jax gets his Braces off**

I was excited, today is the day I get my braces off!

I get up I get dressed brush and floss my teeth then head downstairs.

I was in a really good mood today, Alex was in the kitchen on his laptop like usual.

"Good morning Alex" I say

"Good morning" he says

"I'm so excited for today" I say

"I bet you are" he says his hand on his cheek.

"Anything wrong?" I ask him

"Not not really, I have to talk to Jason about something " he says clearly hiding his toothache.

"Something is wrong" I say

I eat a bit of breakfast. Then me and Alex get ready to leave

Me and Alex leave and go to the office

Mike soon calls me back.

I immediately sit in the chair and he applies gloves and mask. Then reclined me back. Also he applies a bib on me

He grabs his tools and tells me to open which I did. He did a quick examination and began removing the wire and the bands and finally the brackets

He grabs the drill, I look up to him.

"Why do you have to use the drill" I say getting a bit worried.

"It's just to get the excess glue off, it doesn't hurt, it might feel ticklish and a bit cold that's all" Mike said

"Oh okay" I say and open my mouth back up.

He drills off the excess glue and gives my teeth a nice cleaning. Then he returns the chair to normal state.

"I need to do the molds for your retainer" he says grabbing the molds.

I sigh knowing the molds are the worst taste and feeling. It aggravates your gag reflex.

He does the molds for 2 min on each. Top and bottom.

He then cleans my mouth and takes regular pictures of my smile.

I go and show Alex when I was finished and Mike gave me my retainer not to long after.

ALEX POV

"Yay no more braces you happy?" I ask

"Oh yea" he says

"I have a toothache I need to have Jason look at it" I say

"I'm sorry" Jax says

I get up and walk to Jason's office and knock on the door.

"Hey Jason" I say

"What's up" he says looking up from his computer.

"I have a toothache, can you take a look at it please" I ask

"Of course, when did it start?" He asks getting up and pats me in my back.

"This morning" I say

"Good thing you caught it early, let's go take a look shall we?" He asks

"Okay" I say

Jason leads me to an exam room and I take a seat on the chair. He grabs a pack of tools and applies gloves and mask and applies a bib on me .

First of all he does xrays to see what tooth.

"Your teeth are fantastic except you have a tiny cavity" he says

"Okay let's do it" I say

He reclined me back and grabs his tools and I open my mouth. He finds the cavity. He doesn't tap on it because he knows it hurts and doesn't wanna hurt me.

He gets the numbing jelly, then places it under my tooth to numb it up for the injection.

A few minutes later he grabs the needle and injects it painlessly. He then lets it set for a few minutes then grabs the drill and drills the decay out of my tooth then fills it with composite, sets it with a light and polished my tooth.

He finishes up and returned the chair to normal state then takes my bib off and he removes his gloves and mask.

"All done" he says

I get up and leave and thank him for fixing my tooth.

Me and Jax go get ice cream I let him get his favorite.

We also get dinner at his favorite restaurant and we chatted it up for a awhile and went home and watched movies until he falls asleep and I wake him up tell him to go get ready for bed.

I eventually fall asleep.. another hard week over

(A/n) Hello all! It's Kaitlyn! Sadly this book has come to an end, unless you have any ideas? I've come to the point where I ran out of ideas for this book.
Let's say this is the last chapter, thanks for reading my brother the dentist 2.
Bye!