Chapter 24- kidnapped and tortured

ALEX POV

Where did Jaxon go I searched the park and everywhere I thought he will be. Then i noticed a note on jaxons favorite tree

"If you wanna see him again, you have to face me" - Shaun Williams

I dropped the note in horror. Jaxon was kidnapped!

I immediately dialed 911. I sent out an amber alert for Jaxon. I was so scared and extremely worried.

JAXON POV

I wake up to a light pointing right into my eyes. I try to rub my eyes and I couldn't. I was restrained. I focus my gaze to see where I was and realized I was strapped to a dental chair. Then 2 faces were looking down at me.

"Well good morning" Shaun says

"Fuck off..." I say getting very angry.

"No. I hate Alex and I hate you" he said

The other person looked like his twin or something. "Who are you" I said to the other face.

"David" he says

"Oh.. LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Alex caused me pain.. now to cause you pain, and a mess for Alex to clean up" he chuckled darkly

I gulped then my mouth was yanked open. "Oww" I start crying then a mouth prop was shoved in my mouth. Then Shaun put his gloves and mask on and grabbed a pain of pliers. My eyes widened and I struggled to get free but it was useless.

He pulled out 3 teeth. I was screaming at the top of my lungs. He drilled in almost each and every one of my teeth. He made a huge mess before I blacked out yet again.

I woke up a while later in a dark room.. I was able to move around though.. my mouth was hurting a lot and blood was pouring out.. I hope I don't pass out from blood loss. My eye was throbbing too.. I walked up to the mirror and I had a black eye.

I realized I had a window and I looked down I was like on the 3rd floor.. maybe this was my chance to escape...

I was able to open it with my weak arms.. then I heard the door open behind me revealing Shaun.. "what are you doing!" He yells

I was able to get through the window and drop to the ground from the 3rd floor and I'm pretty sure I broke my leg.. I was able to make my way to the street.. then a car passed and stopped..

It was Alex..

"Jaxon?.. is that you?" He said in a very worried tone

I nodded but I struggle to keep my eyes open I was trying not to black out for the 3 rd time in this day.

Shaun ran out of this house.. "Alex! So good to see you! How are you!" He acted like nothing happened

"What the hell did you do to him!" Alex snaps and was able to push Shaun to the ground and stand on his chest.

"What I had too." Shaun said

Alex kicked Shaun in the nose breaking it then, Alex calls 911. A police car and ambulance show up. Alex explained what happened and Shaun was arrested, then Jaxon was taken in the ambulance and Alex took his car and met them at the hospital.