Chapter 15- Friend day

I woke up the next day to the sun shining through my blinds. I groaned as I was not ready to get up for the day.

I turned over facing my bedside table unplugged my phone from the charger and went on it. I checked all my social media. Then I received a text from Brett.

B: Brett
J: Jaxon

B: hey do you wanna hang out today

J: sure thing! I just gotta get ready and eat some breakfast

B:okay

I put my phone on the bedside table and slowly climbed out of my comfy bed. Then went to my wardrobe and grabbed a fortnite tee and shorts and went to the bathroom, where I took a shower.

After my shower I of course brushed and flossed my teeth.

Then proceeded downstairs, Alex wasn't there I guess he had to go to work. I sent him a text that I'm hanging with Brett he said okay.

I grabbed a breakfast bar and sat on the counter and ate it and checked my phone.
I told Brett was ready to go whenever he was. I told him to come over.

10 minutes later he knocks on my door. I put on my converse and met him outside and locked the door behind me.

"So what do you wanna do?" I ask we were now walking down my driveway and turned to on the sidewalk.

"I thought we can go see a movie or something my mom can pay" Brett says

"Are you sure I don't wanna beg your mom for money?" I ask

"It's fine you know her career she has a good job" explained Brett

"What is she what kind of job?" I ask

"She is a neurologist" He says

"Wow So she works with the brain" I say

"Yep she finds the brain very interesting" Brett says as he opens his door to his house and lets us in. We walked to the kitchen and was greeted by his mom, Abby.

"Hello Mrs Reese" I say

"Hello sweetheart how are you!" She said sweetly to me which made me smile

"I'm fine just my brother been driving me crazy lately" I say

"Why's that?" Abby asked

"Because he's a dentist" I say now sitting on one of the bar stools in their kitchen

"I know the feeling" Abby says now doing something in the kitchen

"Why's that?" I ask now watching her.

"My mother was a dentist" she says and Looks at me.

"Oh wow" I say now playing with my fingers

"Yea So I know the feeling" she says

20 min later Brett's mom was serving us chocolate chip cookies and milk. This made me think of my mom a lot I really miss her.
Brett's mom is starting to feel like a second mom to me.

Alex won't like me eating these sweets. He won't allow me to. He's a health freak.

We watched a few movies at his house.
Then we went to my house and discover Alex cooking dinner.

"Hey guys!" He said he was clearly in a good mood

"Hey" me and Brett said at the same time.

We chilled in my room for a bit and Alex invited Brett for dinner then Brett went home a few hours later.

Then I got ready for bed. I hope to visit mom soon.