51

"Don't be cautious, don't be kind
You committed, I'm your crime
Push my button anytime
You got your finger on the trigger, but your trigger finger's mine"

-

*Shawn's Point Of View*

"Get the fuck off her" I yelled throwing him to the ground.

He instantly scrambled off the floor and back onto his feet. He stood there with an evil glare along his face.

"Oh your little body guard coming to the rescue?" He teased with a smirk. I was fuming and seeing red. I wanted to kill this kid for all the pain he put Emily through not only physically but emotionally.

She's been having constant nightmares and has been dreading this day. I always comforted and told her that he wouldn't try anything with me there. Yet he did... and I wasn't there.

"I'd suggest leaving right now before I fucking kill you" I hissed out. He glared at me harshly, folding his arms against his chest standing his ground.

Emily stayed there in total shock against the wall.

"What're you going to do big guy?" He said a chuckle leaving his mouth. I raised my eyebrows in amusement.

I took a few slow steps towards him until I was standing right in front of him. My height was drastically bigger than his. I stared down at him with a scowl on my lips.

I grabbed him by his collar pulling him right to my face. "Touch her again. You die" I hissed staring into his dark eyes.

A smirk lined on his lips as he spoke, "don't fuck her too hard, save some for later" he spat out.

My nostrils flared in anger. Now I was seeing red. Dark dark red.

My first raised and swung to the left punching him straight in the eye. He fell back onto the ground looking up at me with a glare.

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

Shawn's first went straight into his face knocking James back onto the ground.

He sat there leaning on his elbows for a few seconds before jumping up and leaping towards Shawn getting a hit to Shawn's face.

"Shawn!" I gasped in shock.

Shawn instantly punched him back in the face, knocking him back to the ground except this time he didn't have a chance to get back up.

Shawn toppled over the top of him as they threw punches back and forth between one another. James managed to get in a few punches to Shawn's face a few times but other than that James was battered and bruised.

His right eye was forced closed, nose leaking blood with cuts all over his face and a busted lip.

"Touch her. Or ever go near her again. You're fucking dead. Don't test me" Shawn spat before getting off the dead-looking Shawn.

I stared between the two bleeding boys in shock, some people from the college seeming to stare.

Shawn rushed over to me grabbing my hand and pulling me over to his car. He unlocked it as I hopped in, quickly buckling myself up.

He wiped his bloody mouth before starting the ignition, quickly reversing out of the car park and speeding onto the highway.

I was in complete shock at what had just occurred in the short span of 20 minutes or less.

"What were you thinking?" Shawn asked an annoyed tone evident in his voice.

"W-What?" I questioned confused as to why he was getting angry at me.

"Why did you leave so quickly. I didn't even know where you went Emily" he said zooming past the cars hopping between lanes to get home quicker.

"I just wanted to get away from him" I spat in disgust at the thought of him.

"Yeah that didn't really work out" he mumbled under his breath. I stared at him in shock. Was he fucking joking? It wasn't my fault that he decided to try assault me again. What the hell is wrong with him?

I rolled my eyes, a scowl lingering on my face for the rest of the ride. He jerked into our parking lot and before he could even turn the car off I had already swung the door open, slamming it shut harshly behind me before rushing up to the apartment.

Just as the elevator arrived at our floor Shawn was coming up the apartment stairs.

I rushed towards the door, unlocking it and pushing it open. I dropped my bag beginning to rush down the hall.

"Fucking Stop" Shawn said grabbing my wrist softly.

I looked back in anger to see him heavily breathing. Obviously from the many floors of stairs.

"What Shawn? You want to yell at me! You want to blame the fact that I almost got assaulted again on me! You want to blame his actions on me!" I yelled.

"That's not what I meant!" He yelled back.

We had never really yelled at each other before. We'd gotten into a lot of arguments but not really a screaming match.

"What did you mean then? Because that's how it sounded!" I shouted as I glared at him.

"I didn't mean it like that!" He yelled punching the wall near him, a art picture frame falling from its hook on the wall and smashing to the ground.

He ran his hands over his face and through his hair in frustration before leaning against the wall. I huffed out in annoyance bending down to pick up the shards of glass that had smashed.

"Don't. I'll get it" he said bending down and taking the pieces of glass from my hands as he began to take the frame to the bin.

He leaned against the kitchen counter, placing the frame on the bench.

"I'm sorry okay... Just walking out and seeing him touching you and kissing your neck" he said frowning in disgust, his hands clenching into fists.

I frowned in sadness as the memory, but stayed silent.

"I'm the only one allowed to touch you like that... only me" he spoke firmly. "He hurt you Emily. He drugged you and tried to rape you. He deserved what he got" he said with a scowl. I flinched at the word 'rape'. I always said sexually assaulted or assaulted. Calling it attempt rape is so much more worse... so much more real.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you I was just heated from James" he said lifting the bin lid to throw the glass into it.

His eyebrows scrunched together as he stared into the bin, his foot holding the button to keep the lid open.

"What?" I asked curious to what was to distracting.

"What the fuck is that?"

-

A/N: yay back to double updates!