36

"I need emotion, Novocaine,
I need a numbing of my brain
I need somethin' to take away
the remains of your name"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

liked by shawnmendes , username1 and 344 otherscamilacabello good to be back with this one❤️view all 26 commentsshawnmendes missed you cabello

camilacabello good to be back with this one❤️
view all 26 comments
shawnmendes missed you cabello

I stared at the photo wondering what I could even do. There was nothing I could even do. I reread the caption.

Good to be back with this one?

As in good to be dating him? Good to see him? Good to be with him? I don't know!

They looked pretty close in that picture making me want to crawl into a hole and un-send the photo I'd forwarded to Shawn earlier.

That was nothing compared to the photo they got.

I sighed before switching my phone off. It was almost 11 o'clock at night and I was beginning to think Shawn wasn't coming home.

I cleaned my ice cream bowl before placing it in the dish rack. I leant my hands against the counter looking down at the marble pattern in thought.

She looked his age and I was 3 years younger. She had brunette silky hair whereas I had blonde hair with split ends. Her face was clear while I was still finishing my teenager hormonal year with a few pimples here and there.

I was a kid to him. I was nothing compared to Camila and I knew that. They had history that I couldn't compete with.

I sighed running my hands down my face as I made my way to my room, shutting the door behind me, leaving it unlocked in hope that Shawn might come home and I'd wake up in his arms.

I got under my covers, laying on my side so I could stare at the door, hoping I'd see him walk through my bedroom door.

But that didn't happen and I fell asleep with my thoughts.

-

My eyes opened as I realised it was now the morning. I rolled over to the other side of my empty bed.

I glanced at my clock seeing it was 8:00am and I had a class in two hours. I hopped out of bed and walked down the hall, Shawn's door still open with his bed unmade. I sighed realising he had obviously stayed with Camila.