101

"Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out and take me home
You're my, my, my, my
Lover"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

It had been three months since Shawn had asked me to marry him and every day that had gone past was a blessing.

I had finally returned to college three weeks after Shawn proposed and it was terrifying;

"Carly I'm absolutely shitting myself, I can't do this" I squeaked out coming to a halt, my right arm held out in front of her body so she couldn't move any further.

"I'm not ready, I'll try tomorrow" I said spinning on my heel about to turn around and sprint down the halls.

I felt a hand grip around my wrist tightly making me fall back into someone's chest. I turned around wide eyed to see Carly standing there staring at me.

"Emily come on... I let you go back home twice already this week. There's nothing to be scared of, I promise you" she said softly, her voice calming down.

"What's going on?" I heard Shawn's voice question from behind me.

"Nothing" , "she won't go to class again" Carly interrupted me.

I looked up at Shawn who was now standing beside Carly. His arms dropped from his crossed position to his sides once he heard Carly.

"Em, why are you so scared? No one in there is going to hurt you" he whispered taking a step in front of me, reaching a hand up to brush a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I-I know I'm just scared. Everyone's going to s-stare" I whispered, already feeling everyone's eyes on from just the people in the hallway.

"Don't worry about what other people think" he said softly making me let out a soft sigh before nodding, thinking back to the conversation we'd had a week ago.

He brought up multiple times to stop worrying about other people's thoughts and opinions because it's only yours that matter.

And that's what I did. I walked with my best friend and my boyfriend into that class room and sat straight down at my seat.

That was when everything got better; I could actually focus on Mr Thompson instead of the wondering thoughts flooding my brain. 

I sighed happily at how far I'd come since then, I had finally become confident enough again to wear spaghetti strapped tops and shorts that weren't jeans. I could finally get to sleep without a brutal nightmare awakening me. I could finally smile and laugh again.

"What are you smiling at gorgeous?" I heard a small whisper from my behind me as two arms wrapped around my waist.

I inhaled Shawn's familiar cologne, smiling as I leant my head back onto his chest.

"Just how happy I am now... with myself, with you, with everything" I said softly.

"I'm glad you're happy..." he whispered in my ear, pressing his lips against my temple.

"She better be happy too, my backs killing me from painting yesterday" he said placing two hands on my small bump of a stomach.

Yes. I was pregnant. Three months pregnant to be exact.

"How's the nursery coming along?" I asked lifting my glass of water up to my lips to take a sip.

"Yea... it's getting there. Three walls are fully painted and the cot's been ordered. I know I'm six months early but I'm so excited" he said spinning my body around so I was now facing him and leaning against the counter.

"I love you" He said leaning his forehead against mine.

"And I love you" I whispered back before he pressed his lips softly against mine.

"Shawn!" I gasped my right hand reaching down between our bodies to feel the moving bump.

My left hand grabbed his hand shoving it onto my stomach.

I looked at him intently, a smile on my face as I waited for her to kick again.

His eyes widened, quickly shooting up to mine.

"Holy fuck" he whispered rubbing his hand around the thin material between his hand and my stomach.

"She's moving" he whispered staring down at my small bump. 

I giggled making him look up at me and smile widely before looking back down.

"How do you know it's a girl huh?" I teased a small giggle escaping my lips.

"I know it's a girl, I can just feel it" he said seriously, still moving his hand around my stomach.

"I think it is as well, but a boy would be nice as well" I whispered.

He dropped to his knees as I looked at him in bewilderment.

"Hey there princess" I heard him whisper as he lifted my top to rest above my bump, resting two palms against the skin.

My eyes instantly began to water as I stared down at my future husband and the father of my child.

"It's uh- it's your dad here. I hope your warm in there and have enough food. I keep feeding your mom because I keep telling her she's feeding for two. She has this weird crave for pickled dipped into peanut butter though so I'm not sure..." his voice drifted off as I zoned out and looked down at Shawn talk away to my stomach.

I smiled as I felt her respond to him and move crazy in my stomach.

-

A/N: I'm super sorry I haven't updated for like ten days I've been going through some shit with my boyfriend. I drove past his car in the parking lot of a shopping centre after it was closed with another chick in his car. I messaged him what he was doing and he said he was at his friends house. Love that for me. Anyway I'll try to update as soon as I can <3