109

"In the darkest night hour
I'll search through the crowd
Your face is all that I see
I'll give you everything
Baby, love me lights out
Baby, love me lights out"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

Today was the day. The day that I was finally going to marry the love of my life. The day I was finally going to be able to spend the rest of my life with my best friend, my Savior and my everything.

I had woken up alone with Shawn this morning due to my adamancy of going with the tradition of not seeing the bridge until she was walking down the aisle.

I was slightly regretting coming up with that idea because I was completely and utterly stressed. I had no idea what the wedding was going to look like. What if the flowers were bright purple!

Carly was attempting to sooth me down, and it was slightly working. With the help of a small shot of tequila.

"I can't believe you're fucking getting married today" Carly said softly as she sat in front of me with her hair and makeup already done.

"Me either" I whispered out, not opening my eyes as the makeup artist, who's name was Giselle, worked on my eye shadow.

"And with Shawn?... Crazy... Remember when you told me you were getting a bodyguard and I said that you were going to get some dick" she said before cracking up in laughter making a small chuckle come out of my mouth as I thought back to the memory.

"And besides. Maybe he'll be cute. You can finally move on from Jake" she said making me roll my eyes.

"Carly. He's a body guard for my father. He's obviously going to be over the age of 30. That's a no go. And he's my body guard. That's just weird." I replied making her laugh loudly.

He definitely was cute. And now he was going to be my husband.

"All finished" Giselle said with a smile twisting the mascara cap back on.

I turned my chair around to look in the mirror, gasping at my face. The makeup was so natural, yet covered all of my blemishes and pimples that had decided to arise. My eyeshadow was a light bronze look with a golden shimmer over my lid.

I pressed my lips together, mattifying my lipstick.

"I am so happy. Thank you so much! It's beautiful. You have a real talent" I squealed pulling Giselle in for a hug.

"No worries honey, anytime! A friend of Carly's is a friend of mine" she said making Carly smile at me.

"You look so gorgeous babe" Carly said.

My hair has been done by Carly before I got my makeup put on. It was in a half up, half down curled Look with bobby pins secretly everywhere holding it together.

I felt beautiful.

"It's time!" She squealed grabbing the black bag that was hanging in the corner of the room, containing my wedding dress.

I had every detail of my wedding dress planned out and I was so happy that I could have at least picked my dress out.

I unzipped the bag, slipping the beautiful white gown off the hanger and slowly slipped it up my legs, up my body and through my arms.

It was a beautiful lace long sleeved white dress with an open back and a mermaid styled bottom half. Carly and I had gotten our nails done yesterday, a white acrylic laying over the top of my nails. A light silver bangle was on my right wrist with of course my beautiful engagement ring on my left hand.

I had on the Cartier necklace that Shawn had bought me. God... that felt like years and years ago;

"Open it" he said sitting behind me, placing his palm comfortingly on my thigh.

I let out a breath before pulling in the ribbon unravelling it. I shakily lifted the lid of the box so come into view with a navy-blue velvety jewellery box.

I gasped putting the lid back on and shoving it into his hands. "Jewellery is expensive Shawn" I said standing up quickly.

"Please Em... I want you to have this... please" he pleaded holding the box out to me.

I reluctantly grabbed it, slowly taking the jewellery box out of the gift box.

I looked at Shawn warily making him nod towards the box to open it. I let out a shaky breath before opening it up. I gasped almost dropping the box to see a silver chain necklace with a small shiny diamond hanging of it in the shape of a circle.

It was definitely a real diamond and looked really expensive. I glanced up on the inside of the books seeing smelling writing of a brand.

Cartier

"I'm so nervous Carly" I repeated for what probably was the hundredth time today as I twisted my bangle on my wrist.

She finished putting on my heels as I couldn't bend down before standing back up so she was facing me. Placing two hands on my shoulders, she looked at me with a serious look.

"You are going to be fine. I know you've gone through a shit ton of stuff recently but today is about you and Shawn and you two only. Focus on each other and not about anyone else. You have been waiting for this day since you were like five years old" she explained, never breaking eye contact.

I let out a deep breath nodding my head.

"But what if there's like... black flowers. Oh my god. I have to go out there!" I said beginning to freak myself out.

"Emily! Trust me. It looks absolutely perfect and I can assure you that you will love it" she said making me instantly pull her into me for a tight hug.

"And I promise there is no black flowers" she said making me break out into a fit of giggles.

-

A/N: OKAY OMG DO I HAVE A LOT TO TELL YALL. I have had the best two weeks of my entire life. I went to Shawn's Melbourne concert on the 29th Of October and it was so amazing. I met him and he is the most beautiful person ever. I got a photo with him and omg I can't with how cute he is. I was so depressed that I would have to wait another two years to see him so I literally bought a brisbane ticket the same day and went by myself to his Brisbane concert. He was so amazing live and of course ruel was amazing as well!!

Are you guys interested in seeing some photos? Because I got so many!!!