22

"Is this real?
Twisted this feeling
Flesh, blood, bone, love
Twisted, twisted this feeling"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

liked by shawnmendes , rhyleewheeler and 2,459 others

emilyrose ready for dinner with the family
view all 498 comments
rhyleewheeler you are such a stunner
jamescardwell you are fit as fuck
jakepaul I miss you.

-

I brushed my hair finally taking in my full appearance.

I had on a button up, mini white dress with some thigh high grey heeled boots. It was a strange combination but it looked oddly amazing.

There was a soft knock on my door.

"Come in" I called out putting my hair brush down.

"Hey Emmy" I heard Ivan's voice.

"Hey" I said shooting him a smile through the mirror's reflection.

"You look pretty" he said sitting on my bed behind me. I squinted my eyes in suspicion at him.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"Your being suspicious. What do you want?" I asked touching up my lipstick.

He sighed deeply before beginning to speak; "well... I've been paying attention lately" he started.

I nodded rubbing my lips against one another to even out my lipstick.

"And I've noticed you and Shawn" he said making me look at him quickly.

"Uhh- What about me and Shawn?" I asked curiously.

"The way you talk to each other. The way you look at each other from across the room. The way he looks at you as you walk out of a room" he said slowly, his eyes drifting towards the ground.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked nervously, avoiding eye contact with him.

"That you two have something going on" he spoke.

"Why does everyone think that we have something going on? We literally don't! He's just my bodyguard and that's all we'll ever be so please can everyone just drop it" I said in frustration, raising my voice a tad.

It gets annoying when so many people ask you what's going on between you and the guy you're falling for when your not allowed to tell anyone. It was frustrating that I couldn't discuss my feelings for him without the risk of my parents potentially finding out.

"Okay okay" He said throwing his hands up in surrender.

I heard footsteps walk down the hallway outside my room but thought nothing of it.