Twist Reveal

Now, for the twist.

JP has taken over the job of President from a retiring Mrs. Snow. He wants nothing but revenge for all the depression and destruction laid into himself by her. Thus, he has made a specific twist to show her no mercy.

This year, in the 105th Games, Two Tributes from the Capitol will be entered into the Arena.

See, I pulled a sneaky on ya.

Now, that means two more tributes, and a form for each.

The Male Tribute will be like any other, so it's first come first serve. Same form as with the normal 24.

ITS BEEN RESERVED BY -hardcorefxnatic-

- C A P I T O L - M A L E - F O R M -

-Name
-Age (12-18)
-Faceclaim
-Gender
-Quote From the Character
-Backstory (The more detailed, the better)
-Personality
-Specialties
-Weaknesses (At Least 3)
-Weapon Of Choice (No firearms)
-Token (From home District)
-Anything Extra (Optional)
-Both Keys (In Rules)

     The Female, However, is going to be Ms. Snow's newly adopted daughter. This is the only role that I'm going to handpick. If you are interested in playing her, than request so in the comments. I will pick one person who I know will do it right. Don't be a whiny brat if you don't get picked. I don't want a Birthplace Map episode again.

FYI: You can't play both the Male and The Female. Pick wisely.

The form for her is very similar to the normal one, but with some criteria locked in that you can't change. If it is underlined, you can personalize it.

UPDATE: The player is picked: ObjectStories

- C A P I T O L - F E M. - F O R M -

-Cecilia Snow
-12 y.o-
-Face-claim
-Female
-Capitol
-Quote From the Character
- Capitol City, Capitol -
-Backstory (The more detailed, the better, must include being adopted by President)
-Personality
-Specialties
-Weaknesses (At Least 3)
-Weapon Of Choice (No firearms)
-Token (From Snow)
-Anything Extra (Optional)