Interviews - Part Two

The second five interviews are here... so let's go bois

This chapter:
Bailey
Stewart
Anna
Charles
Jonzh

- T H I R D - P E R S O N -
Bailey Murphy & Stewart Hargrave

     "Next up is a dual interview!" The crowd cheers at what Bruhm says. "They're allies, and we would rather put them in the same interview. Please welcome Bailey Murphy and Stewart Hargrave!"

     Bailey Murphy walks out onto the stage, wearing a simple but stylish outfit. It consisted of a simple undershirt and dark blue jeans, with an unzipped brown leather jacket. She was also wearing a necklace with one of Clyde's old arrowheads. Stewart follows shortly after, with full on riot gear donned, including a clear plastic shield and a Kevlar vest. He flips the visor up, waving to the crowd with a fake smile.

"My oh my!" Bruhm exclaims, looking at the duo. "Man, you two are dressed different. I love both of the ideas, though."

"Thanks!" Bailey exclaims enthusiastically. Stewart nods with her, and the crowd laughs a bit.

"So, you two are in the same alliance, and so you joined your interviews." Bruhm starts. "How are the Fantastic Four doing right now?"

"Strong." Stewart says simply.

"Yeah." Bailey agrees.

     "That is good to hear," Bruhm states. "Even with all the drama going on?"

     "It's more of Superia and Merryn's issue than ours." Bailey says. The crowd looks at her questioningly.

     "Is that not the alliance's problem?" Bruhm questions.

     "I think what she meant to say is that we won't be talking about their skirmish." Stewart adds, and Bailey nods in agreement.

     "Okay." Bruhm says, reassured. "Now, just because it's a dual interview doesn't mean there won't be solo questions. First one is for you, Bailey."

The crowd quiets down as Bruhm reads the question. "Are you here because of Clyde?"

Bailey tenses up, easily flustered by the question. Of course it was - why were they asking? "Of course." She says, following her train of thought.

"Who do you blame for it?" He presses, trying to be as unintrusive as he could be about such an intrusive subject. Clearly, he wasn't doing so well.

     "Well.." Bailey stammers, trying not to get emotional on stage. It would either help or hurt, but she didn't want that risk. "Myself, I guess. That's why I volunteered. That's.. w-why I'm here."

     "Do you blame eleven?" He asks. By this point, the room was deathly quiet. Stewart sits uncomfortably in his chair, looking towards the ground.

     "Hard not to hold a grudge on the people who tag-team murdered your brother." She says fiercely.

     "I only bring that up because of your token." He says, a bit sheepishly.

     "Oh." Bailey says, expecting another zinger. She looks down, holding the arrowhead in her hand. It was from their last training session - the one where she should have known what he would do the next day. Where she could have saved him. "Yeah."