The Training, Day Two

(Longer chapter than usual)

PAST INCIDENT REPORT
- Cameron began a food fight, and got double teamed by Raymond and Lucy.
- Cameron continues to establish himself as a protector of Cecilia, winning the hearts of Capitol Citizens and Game Makers.
- Jonzh joined Cameron's side in the food fight, but gut rekt as well
- Cecilia tried to poke a hole in the Careers
- Merryn bullied a pacifist Superia, assaulting her multiple times before pushing her to the point of fighting back. After Superia put Merryn in a deadly chokehold, Merryn slammed a bowl down on her head, cutting off a part of her ear and sending Superia to the infirmary.
- Merryn severely lowered the reputation of the Careers with the previous incident, pushing away many of their supporters and drastically hurting both sponsorships and favorability.
- Mari befriended Jonzh in an unlikely fashion

FAVORABILITY (Among GM's and Citizens)
Cameron: Major Jump
Cecilia: Slight Jump
Zuli: Slight Jump
Jonzh: Slight Drop
Fantastic Four: Slight Drop
Careers: Major Drop
Merryn: Severe Drop

- S U P E R I A - S T U T E N G A R D -

     "How's the ear holding up?" Bailey asks as the four of us sit next to the pool. We had avoided the training room for now, since anywhere that had Merryn and I seemed like a place where a fight would break out.

     "Just fine." I mutter. She did, in all honesty, bully me yesterday. We had fought once, and I thought that would be it. But no, she was looking for any excuse to try round two. And as a result of my pacifist attitude at dinner, She had deformed me.

     "We need to talk about yesterday." Stewart says. "Like you getting into fight after fight, dragging all of us down with you."

     "You can shut the fuck up, Stewart." I retaliate viciously. "She tried to separate us and then attacked me for literally nothing. I could not do anything about it, so shut it."

     "She's right." Mateo says, nodding at me. "Either way, though, this affects all of us."

     "Yeah." Bailey says. She wore a very conflicted face, like there was an internal struggle. She wanted so badly to win, to avenge Clyde, but time after time was bringing her problem after problem. "We need to figure out what the hell we're going to do."

     "Well, I can not take that target off of our backs." I say with remorse. "So, we need to figure out the games first."

     "Sure." Mateo agrees, and we all huddle in, making sure no one is around to hear us.

     INTERACTIVE QUESTION: mossleap HayBay- -hardcorefxnatic- and Me, what does the Fantastic Four Plan to do in the games, and the rest of Training?
Here >

- R O M A N - A R M S T R O N G -

"All right, let's have a meeting." I say, getting an arrow closer to the target than yesterday. Cool, I was learning. That wasn't as pressing, though, as the conflict with the Fantastic Four. It wasn't so much that they were a threat, but our public image was nuked.