❦ Epilogue - Dreams

***4 years later***

*Melody*

"And done," Holly smiled as she finished my make up.

"Can't imagine the strings your dad had to pull for this kind of performance," Tahlia said as she stepped over.

"Many, but he managed," I said. "Quite a reunion of course."

"You can say that again," Holly laughed as I adjusted my leotard.

Years passed, and a lot has happened.

We all graduated and I ended up going to a music school here. I continue my work with my father in Mystic Blood and its success has even lead us to tour parts of Europe, even opened in a tour for Lindsey Sterling once, (I'm still fangirling over it!)

We've also started working with organizations that help put an end to human trafficking, and its lead to me even becoming a spokesperson for the cause. All the work done has lead to me being offered a position as a UN ambassador against it and also of speaking out against substance abuse and raising awareness on the opioid epidemic, one that played a major role in my birth mother's life, as well as, in a way, her death.

Tahlia and I are still together after so long, and I'm so happy with her. She had attended a dance school not far from mine so we can still be together and not depend on a long distance relationship. She's continued in dance and volunteered in other schools teaching kids to dance, and it hoping to open her own studio soon.

Holly ended up becoming a cosmetologist, but does dance every once in a while, like today. She's hoping to one day start her own make up line.

Stella and Bella continued with their goal to be a DJ duo and with help from Uncle CC and his connections, Yin-Yang will be performing their debut at Ultra Music Festival this spring.

Both Evan and Julio were in performing art school in Las Vegas for dance and are both now working as a backup dancer for big stars. They are excited because he'll be on tour with Fifth Harmony next month as a dancer.

Elias made the choice of joining the FBI after high school. He was going to be in dance, but after my kidnapping, he decided he rather help stop people like the ones who killed my mother and almost sold me. It was sad not seeing him for a while, but seeing him graduate Quantico was a proud moment for all of us, and it made me safe knowing I had a friend like Elias taking care of us all. Once he graduated he transferred to the FBI offices in Los Angeles. Despite being young, I know he'll make a good agent. I am glad he agreed to join us tonight.

Aylin is working as Uncle Ashley's fashion intern and is hoping to soon start her own fashion line. She's already have portfolios out with good reviews, and even received some calls, one of them from the CEO of Chanel.

Rupert managed to graduate with a music scholarship and went to a music school in New York, and is now on his way to becoming a solo artist, even has a recording contract with Sumerian. So far, he's already even opened for BVB and other bands like Palaye Royale and Escape the Fate. He's already released his first EP and is working on the second one.

"Hey, Mel! Your folks are here!" Aylin shouted.

I looked and smiled as I stood up and she let my family through, Alice holding flowers and my father still in his stage clothes.

"Hi sissy!" Miles greeted as he ran up and hugged my legs.