Pregnant #9

y/n pov

The sound of laughter erupted from his mouth, it was Noah, our son of 3 years. I was currently 7 months pregnant with my second child, waiting for a brand new addition to our family. Our little girl was on the way. As i was admiring my baby bump, my husband, Shawn was tickling Noah.

"Daddy stop" Noah pleaded

"What's the magic word?" Shawn teased

"Please, daddy" 

"Okay then" Shawn says as he stop tickling Noah.

Noah jumps of mines and Shawn's bed and picks up his - well Shawn's teddy. Leo the lion. Shawn passed the teddy down to Noah, when he was born. That way whenever Noah slept, his dad would always be near him. Noah heads back to us and lays next to me. He gives my tummy a kiss and smiles widely at me. It's wierd how alike he and Shawn look. Wierd but cute.

"Are you happy Noah, your having a baby sister" I asked

Noah immediately sits back up and says "Yeah i'm going to be a big brother now" he tells me excitedly

Shawn and I chuckle at his response but Noah's smile soon fades when he asks something. "But dada?"

"Yes, bud" Shawn replies whilst pausing SpongeBob on the television.

"How did baby sister get in mumma's tummy?" he asks innocently

"Ummm..." Shawn says whilst turning back to me giving me a look to help him out. I simply shrug my shoulders in response.

"Well, when a mommy and daddy love each other in a special way, a special seed is planted that grows into a baby. The baby grows in the mommy's tummy until it's time to come out, then when the baby is ready mummy has to go see a doctor and the doctor helps mummy get the baby out."

Noah nods his head not fully understanding. He nearly asks another question but Shawn un pauses Shawn and his attention is immediately focussed on SpongeBob. Three year olds and there attention spans...

Noah lays next to me and after a couple of minutes his eyes slowly shut. I look up, only to be met with Shawn's gaze.

"Rude" Shaw states

"What?" I question

"You never helped me explain" Shawn said attempting to keep a straight face. We both failed and ended up laughing.

"Well you managed it pretty fine"

"I can't wait for baby number two"

"Neither can I"

We lay for a couple of minutes in silence until Shawn spoke up again. "You know what we should call her?"

"Ooh you have a name, what is it"

"Hermione" Shawn smirked

"Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn" I whined

"Y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" he copied

"We are not naming our daughter after a fictional character from Harry Potter."

"I'm kidding y/n, we should call her Shawn Junior."

I threw my pillow at him and we both ended up in a fit of laughter.

"Nah, y/n junior sounds way better."

"What about..... Muffin" Shawn requested

"Your such a dork." I replied

"But i'm your dork."

A/n

Sorry this was short, hope you liked it anyways.