Girls night

Y/n pov

Tonight, was finally a girls night. Me and my besties were hanging out, for a much needed get together. I had just come back home with Shawn from his tour. It was great but I missed the girls together so I wanted to get together and hear what they've been up to whilst I was gone. Currently, I was setting the table with snacks like popcorn, chocolate, and some wine. I was waiting for the girls before the pizza had arrived. As I was setting the table, I felt a pair of strong arms pull me towards them. I jumped a little but relaxed when I recognised the touch. "Shh, babe just me, do you have to have this girls night can't we just cuddle." Shawn whined

I giggled when Shawn had said this, you see he was feeling really clingy, not that I minded, he wanted a quite night in but I told him we could cuddle together when the girls came over, and that he must stay in his room or in his office and not interrupt our girls night like he usually does. He made pouty lips and puppy eyes, when I said this.

"Stop, it Shawn" 

"Stop what?" he questioned

"Giving me those puppy eyes, the girls are only going to be over for 2 hours, then i'm all yours okay." I said then leaned in for a kiss, and Shawn gladly kissed back

"Okay" Shawn replied sighing as he realised that although he wanted to spend time with me he would do anything to keep me happy, even if it included distancing himself for a while.

"And anyways, Shawn aren't you going out with the boys" I questioned as I tried to push the guilt out of my mind. All my boyfriend wanted was for me to spend time with him. Properly, where we could just relax and not by travelling from place to place. Sure touring was fun but we never ever had time to just relax. All he needed was me.

"No, the boys are all out with there own families, or working" he replied

"Sorry" I said looking down

Shawn lifted my face up with his finger. "Sorry, about what"

"Not, spending time with you its just that --" 

"Hey baby, you don't need to explain, i'm just being a little clingy, I mean can you blame me, look at you, your amazing" he said whilst grinning at me

I thanked him and before I could say anything, the doorbell rang. Shawn gave me another quick kiss before he made his way upstairs. I quickly straightened out my dress , and went to the door.

"Hey, girls" I said then gave them all individual bear hugs.

We all sat around the couch and played The Greatest Showman.

An, hour later, the girls and I had already shared the latest gossip, whilst ocassionaly gushing how good Zac Efron, and Hugh Jackman look in the movie. We were making up for all the lost time that we had missed whilst I was touring with Shawn. 

We were interrupted by our gossiping and fangirling when Shawn casually strolled into the room and asked "anyone need a refill". 

One of my friends had finished her drink, so was more than happy for Shawn to fill it up for her. They acted normal around Shawn, because they'd all been introduced to him before. I internally laughed when Shawn had come in, I knew exactly what he was up too it was obvious, he was trying to join our girls night. When he asked me if I needed a refill I politely declined. He nodded and made his way back upstairs, I watched him walk up and he turned around and caught my stare, and so he smirked and winked. That little...

A while later. Shawn came back in and made his way straight to the kitchen. "What you doing Shawn?" I asked

"Making a sandwhich, im hungry" he replied

The girls began to giggle. Samantha, gestured for me to come closer to her and so I did. She whispered into my ear "He so wants to join our night in, you should just let him."

I asked the girls and they all agreed. They didn't mind an extra guy joining a GIRLS night in. And really neither did I. I could spend time with my besties as well as my boyfriend.

"Hey, Shawn" I shouted

"Yeah"

"You can join us"

"I mean, if you insist". he said whilst smirking knowing that he'd got what he wanted.

He smiled at me whilst making his way towards about me. He sat at then end of the couch next to me, pulling me closer. "What about your sandwhich, I thought you were hungry." I teased already knowing what his response would be.

"I wasn't really hungry, just missed you" he said whilst pecking me on the check. 

The girls awed and giggled at the sight. The rest of the night was amazing. I get to spend the night with the people I adored the most.

A/n

Idk what this was.