CHAPTER 4: Kidnap me

"I just want you to kidnap me. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. But you should think before you say anything." She brought her hands up her face in defense.

"Please don't kill me." When she felt no moment she opened her eyes only to find him staring at her, his eyes furrowed in confusion.

Not a single word came out of both of their mouths. Amora looked up when she felt a cold metal come in contact with her forehead, her eyes widening once realizing that he is pointing a gun at her.

"You are one of those undercover agent send to investigate us. Right." He said pressing his gun forward making her head hit the wall.

She voilently shook her head, all words stuck in her throat. A tear trickled down her cheek as she can see death literally standing in front of her, a strong regret washing over her. He pulled his gun down, a sigh of relief escaping from her mouth as he took few step backwards.

Amora was about to say something when she got interrupted by a deep voice coming from other end of hallway.

"Jimin, what's taking you so long? Everyone is waiting for you." They looked at the direction of voice to see a guy with red hair and tan skin standing at other end, eyeing Amora with questioning look.

Jimin tucked the gun at his back and after giving Amora a last glare, went with the man that had called him.

Truth to be told Amora didn't knew much about BTS. She just knew few things about them which were equal to not knowing anything.

One, their faces.

Two, they somehow legally own this club called Bangtan Night Club.

Three, for now she knows only one member name. Jimin. Thanks to that man. And he is the suspect for those kidnappings.

Other then that she didn't find anything about them nor was her cousin of any help. It's not like she expected to find something useful. So she decided to just follow Jimin to ask him for help. It's better to have one gun pointed at herself then seven.

She also had kept it a secret from Norah, although the guilt of lying to her is going to eat her alive. But she knows Norah like the back of her hand and if she had told her everything, Amora knows that she would had never ever let her do something as dangerous as this. No matter how much Amora begged her. So she will tell her everything when right time comes.

For now she had to find another way to met Jimin and persuade him to help her. And from her first encounter with him she had learned one thing. It is going to be a very laborious task to convince this impassible, cold gangster.

~~

"Who was that girl?" Taehyung asked getting attention of the boy walking beside him.

"Just some crazy girl? Forget her." He shrugged his shoulder and continued walking.

"Wait. What happened to your left cheek? Let me see." Concern wash over Taehyung's eyes.

Jimin pulled the hood above his head and started to take long steps, wondering why is it taking so long for them to reach the office.

"It looks like someone slapped you." He pulled the hood aside to observe the light red handprint on his face. Taehyung halted in his step when realization hit him.

"Don't tell me she slapped you." Jimin froze in his step as he avoided eye contact with him, sending him signal that he indeed was right.

There was a complete silence between them for few seconds until Taehyung bursts out in fits of laughter. His deep voice echoed throughout the hallway as the said boy took support of walls to prevent his body from falling down.