CHAPTER 14: First Day With BTS

She fiddled with her fingers standing in front of huge mansion like those in movies. She was already feeling intimidating. Her mind was blown out with thoughts of how rest of them will be. They can be same as Jimin or maybe more scarier then him.

She have only met Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung beside other although Yoongi talked less and seemed a bit irritated, Taehyung had a bubbly nature and Jin appeared to be harmless. And this thought alone was enough to calm her nerves a little bit.

Jimin waved his hands in front of Amora to bring her out of her internal monologue.

"You'll not teleport inside on your own. You have to walk." Jimin dead panned.

Amora sighed and started moving thinking what is waiting for her inside.

When she got inside the mansion it felt like she was in some kind of fairy tale. It was huge. No wonder they are most wanted. They must have done a lot of thing to earn enough to built this. Amora was simply following Jimin and they came in lounge.

It was silent and calm. No voice could be heard like no-one was there. She was about to ask Jimin who was casually seating on couch when she heard a yell making her jump in her place.

"Jeon Jungkook." She can recognize that deep voice.

In few minutes a boy came running down holding a laptop with Taehyung following behind him.

"What did you do to my computer?" Taehyung yelled following Jungkook who was running through the lounge in circle.

"It must be because of all those dirty things you see hyung." Jungkook giggled.

"We all know you way better than you know yourself. And I know you are behind all of this." Taehyung stopped, taking heavy breath because of all the running.

"Gosh. Can't I find peace in this place." Yoongi came wearing his PJs, rubbing his eyes.

"What's all this noise for?" Namjoon came running, wearing round steel rimmed glasses.

Once he took notice of all the mess going on he shook his head and looked around to find a girl standing behind Jimin.

"Is she that girl Jimin?" Namjoon asked making the chaos stop.

Now everyone in room was looking at girl about whom Jimin have already informed the leader through text. Jimin nodded his head looking at the girl who looked clearly confused.

Namjoon being the leader took initiative in introducing himself.

"Hi. I'm Rm, leader of BTS but you can call me Namjoon." He smiled moving his hand forward for a handshake.

Amora looked at his hand for few second. Namjoon, thinking she won't shake hands with him, was about to pull his hand back when Amora took hold of his hand and shook it.

"Its nice meeting you." She smiled back genuinely.

Taehyung was next who excitedly came forward and shook her hand.

"We have met again Miss Sl.... I mean Amora." Amora chuckled nodding her head.

"Hi I'm Suga. Call me Yoongi. Agh" Yoongi said monotonously but was only fed with a slap.

"Yah. Is that how you introduce yourself to others like you are throwing stones." Jin scolded.

"When did you come hyung?" Yoongi rubbed his head to relief the pain.

"When you were whining about not finding peace here." He said.

"Anyways. Hello young lady. I'm Jin. Nice to meet you again." Jin took hold of her hand and kissed it making her blush.