CHAPTER 28: It's Over

"On screen you can see the real will of Lee Aecha clearly saying that she had transferred her share to her daughter Amora." The news anchor words made both of them froze.

"What is she saying? You said that you had the real will." Haewon shouted.

"I ... I don't know how did they get it."

Flashback

The darkness surrounded the whole Kang mansion which clearly showed that everyone was asleep. Jimin and Taehyung jumped in through a window, the dogs and guard probably unconscious and won't wake up till morning.

Jimin entered the room which looked like an office and looked through the cabinet in search of the desired thing. While Taehyung was busy in bugging the mansion with micro chips and camera.

After thirty minutes both of them were done and got out of the mansion just like they came and got in the car taking their seats.

"We are done turn back the cameras on." Jimin said to Jungkook in the earpiece attached to his ear.

Present

You can also see this clip of both of them admitting it which was given to us through unknown source.

Video

"Calm down Haewon everything will be alright."

"Calm down. How can you ask me to calm down when everything is coming apart infront of me."

"You are acting like they have proved that Amora is real heir of Kang Enterprises. Don't worry Aecha's real will is still safe with me."

Present

"And the last thing which is going to make sure that they stay in jail for long time are these proof which clearly shows that they have been working with Black Star and had helped him in kidnapping and smuggling women. It is also said that they were behind all those kidnapping happening few months ago. The court had ordered police to arrest them and file the case."

Flashback

Daeho saw BTS sitting infront of him clearly intimidated by their presence. He loosened his neck tie and cleared his throat.

"Are you sure about this?" Namjoon placed the file back on table.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Can I ask you why are you going against your own relations. Do you have anything for her?" Namjoon asked the last question while glancing at the Jimin who was staring at the nervous guy, clearly jealous.

"No. I don't." His words made the Jimin sitting beside Nmajoon relax a bit.

"Its all just because of my conscience. I'm not like him." He lowered his head.

"Fine. We will tell you when we need you."

Present

"We. We have to run away quickly." Haewon was about to run upstairs when they heard police sirens and she froze in her steps.

Next they didn't knew when police made them wear handcuffs and took them to the police van. Both of them were surrounded by reporters asking them questions to which they clearly had no answers.

~~~~~

"The court had announced the punishment of life imprisonment for Kang Haewon and Kang Joonwoo and have ordered to transfer all shares of Kang Enterprises to Lee Amora making her new CEO of the company."