CHAPTER 11: Running Away

Her reflection stared back at her as she adjusted the white dress which complimented her curves just perfectly. The light makeup and her hair done in a bun completely changed her look. She was looking beautiful but the smile was making her look even more pretty. But that smile was not because she was getting married but because she was going to be free from now on.

The door opening caught her attention and she looked at her best friend from the mirror who was looking at her like she has seen a stranger.

"Who are you? Where is my potato like friend?" She questioned.

"Norah." Amora whined making the said girl laugh.

"My god you look so beautiful." She said

"I saw Jimin downstairs. He told me to tell you to get ready." Norah whispered.

"Oh my god. My lovely daughter. Look how beautiful she looks." Norah and Amora rolled their eyes at the high pitched dramatic voice that entered the room.

Soon after Amora's father and brother entered the room.

"You are going to be happy." Her father said at her as she simply hugged him.

She haven't talked to his brother or father after the meeting. She even had spent most of the time for past weeks at Norah's house only going back during night.

"I think we should get going now everyone is waiting." Her step mother screeched making Amora sighed.

Norah hugged her for last time and whispered, " Don't forget to keep in contact with me. Okay." She patted her back.

Amora nodded her head making her way out with her family.

Her heart was beating out of her chest when she stood behind the closed door.  Her hands were sweating as she held onto her father's arms. The chorus were heard, the door creaked open and she started taking step forward.

She glanced at Jimin standing in audience who nodded his head in reassurance. She looked in front at the man who she was suppose to be married to, looking blankly at her. Her eyes travelled to her step mother who was holding a mocking gaze trying to rub it in her face that everything went her way. Her brother was busy talking to his fiance.

She scoffed, "No-one cares."

The groom pulled his hand out for bride to take it. And the moment Amora was about to take his hand lights went off. She looked around confused until she felt a tug.

"Run." A familiar voice whispered and then she ran.

She ran like her life depended on it, which it did. If they got caught she would had no life. She would be turned into a puppet which that woman kept until they are beneficial and once they became old and ragged she throw them away like trash. But she is not a puppet. She is human.

She was sweating like crazy, lungs yearning for oxygen, her legs pleading to be given rest but the adrenaline rushing through her body made all the pain numb as her mind only focused on running.

Once they were out she quickly got inside a black van that Jimin pushed her into and got in it too. The vehicle start moving as both of them were breathing heavily, her mind still in that numb state.

Once her breath was normal and her mind started working properly she looked at the drivers seat to see the same man she saw in club hallway who called for Jimin and a man with blonde hair sitting beside him.

"Hey Miss Slap. I'm Taehyung." Taehyung said looking back at her through rear view mirror.

She smiled back but chuckled when the guy sitting next to him slapped him.