Fight night

A/N ⚠️ this chapter features some sexy smut and violence (MMA style) so if you are triggered or find those sort of things inappropriate then I would avoid this chapter ⚠️

We leave Hunter and my dad and head into the arena towards our seats in the front row. I can't help but feel a ping of jealousy when thirsty females from the fan club scream and throw themselves at Grayson as we make our way through the crowds to our seats. The screams ring in my ears as the extent of crazy these fans are hits home as their cries echo in my ears.

"marry me Grayson" oh dear lord

"Fuck me Grayson" seriously? That's so cringe!

"Let me have your babies Grayson"
how desperate

They stroke his chest and claw at him like he is a piece of meat and although he smiles politely he repeatedly removes their hands from him and places a hand in the middle of my back to guide me through the groups of people that are mingling prior to the fights.

It's a simple gesture but I look back over my shoulder and he flashes a bright smile at me showing his perfect white teeth to me and presses his hand in slightly more suggesting that his gesture is a sign of his attention being solely on me and not any of the desperados that follow him around like lost puppies.

I bite my lower lip when we are forced to get closer together even the crowd gets bigger and his hand briefly slips down and squeezes my ass before running his hand up my spine leaving a shiver rushing down my back.

I hear him chuckle in my ear which means he enjoyed the way my body reacts to his touch, I can't deny I like it too.

Fuck what the hell is going on? I'm so confused and I'm puzzled why my body suddenly reacts like that to his touch and why on earth he is touching me in the first place?? There are so many questions spinning around my head but as confused as I'm not fighting it, I'm enjoying every second.

Eventually we reach our seats and Dylan pushes me in front of him to the only spare seat which happens to be next to Grayson.

How can I sit so close to him all night it's going to be torture and Dylan knew exactly what he was doing. Then Grayson leans forward and high fives Dylan. They both laugh, Jesus, they planned that little sly move the cheeky bastards.

I barely focus on the first few fights. Every so often Grayson runs his hand across my thigh or slides his hand under me and gropes my butt gently.

Occasionally he'll lean in and whisper things in my ear so his lips brush against my earlobe which he'll nibble softly melting me into a puddle in my seat. It's like he is testing how far he can push me before I break and straddle him and fuck him right there in the arena.

⚠️
Jesus, my core heats up at the thought of my thighs being either side of his hips. Grinding down on him. Him pushing my hips harder onto him. My nails scratching down his back marking him as mine as he pushes me to highs I've never felt before.

"You seem abit distracted baby" Grayson whispers clearly very amused by the way he is making me feel. baby, did he call me baby? What is wrong with him!

"I hate you" I reply harshly feeling hot and bothered by the close proximity to him.

"Really Mads? How wet are you right now?" Grayson shocks me by asking such a intimate question. Although he is spot on. I can feel my panties soaked through at his behaviour and my dirty thoughts. Stupid Grayson.

"Shut up" I snap embarrassed by my bodies reaction to him.

"Don't be embarrassed. I'll happily lap it all up for you. Hunters not fighting for another hour. Come with me" He whispers grabbing my hand and gesturing for me to follow him out of the seating area.