The plan

"Gray what's wrong?" I asked leaning back slightly to get a clearer view of his face. He looked so full of concern, scared even and I knew why.

His mind has gone back to the reality we were faced with and it frightened him more than he wanted to admit to.

"Are you scared?" He asked nervousness rolling off of his body. His shoulders tensed as he pulled me in unbelievably close to him and held me like he was about to lose me.

His face nestled into my neck and he breathed me in like he needed to take in as much of me to give him strength as he could get.

"Of Rob? ...no... not if you are with me" I whispered kissing his neck affectionately, feeling him begin to relax slightly under my lips. His heart was still racing between us but so was mine. It always would when he was near me.

"I won't let him hurt you this time. I promise"

"Gray do you trust me?"

"Of course why?"

"I think I have a plan. Let's go downstairs I need to talk to the others" I climbed off of him missing his warmth as soon as my body leaves his.
I took his hand and dragged him downstairs dropping his hand just before we came into sight.

Doing that made me feel like such a shitty person.

"Everybody sit down now" I called out as I paced the living room carpet whilst my brain began to formulate ideas and plans left right and centre.

"What's up?" Tyler questioned taking a seat on the arm of the sofa as my dad sits down beside him.

Gran returns from the kitchen with a poor, rather flustered looking Theo. I inwardly giggle at the thought of the pompous conversation she probably subdued him too.

They sit on the opposite sofa whilst Hunter and Grayson sit on the armchairs as everyone stared at me curious to see why I'd called them together.

"Ok I've been thinking and I need some information and I don't have time for dumb questions or arguments from any of you. Got it?"
I asked assertively taking centre stage in the room waiting for them to all agree.

I targeted my last words directly at Grayson knowing full well he would have a ton of objections to my plan of action. But they are all right- I can't keep running away from my problems and this was no different.

"Where is everyone right now? Mom, Layla and the kids. Miley? Max and Katie?" I fired off my first question wanting to gain as much information as I could whilst putting my thoughts together.

"Everyone is hauled up at the house in Cali" Tyler explained calmly "Nat and Cam are there and the LAPD are watching the house"

"Good good. I need copies of all the letters that whack job sent. Dad I'm guessing the poilice have the originals but do you have copies?"

"Yes of course I do" my dad nodded totally unsure of what the hell I was planning but I could tell from the way his forehead was creased up he was getting sick with worry.

"Theo I need you to get the copies from my dad please"

"Yes boss" Theo teased my sudden role reversal but agreed anyways. My dad handed him over a wad of folded papers from his pocket.

"Dad, Tyler I need you to take Gran back to Cali and look after everyone for me. Theo I need you to organise some of your super fancy security to head out with them and protect them for me please. I know you said they are all ex - military and ex -cops so they will know what to do right?"

"Absolutely I'll get on that now" Theo agreed without hesitation and began to text away furiously on his mobile phone putting that part of the plan in motion.