What do you want?

Miley, Emily, Dylan and I are still laying on my bed listening to music and chatting about pretty much anything and everything when there's a sudden knock on my open door drawing our attention to he who shall not be named leaning against the doorframe.

I can't help but let my eyes drift over him from head to toe like some sort of lusty teenage girl who sees her dream boy in the school hallway.

His muscles almost burst out of his black t-shirt, a simple yet no doubt designer brand that costs more than my entire wardrobe put together.

Black jeans flatter his muscular thighs and barely hide his well hung manhood. His black Gucci belt just begs me to undo it and get to what's underneath it.

God I want him so bad no matter how horrible he is towards me.

His casual look is finished with black Nike X off white vapour max trainers giving the look an expensive edge to it.

His brown wavy hair already has lightened in the sun that almost glisten under the lights of my bedroom.

"Alright Grayson?" Dylan asks getting off the bed to go give his big brother a bro fist bump/ man hug type of thing.

"I will be" is all Grayson mutters quietly as his gaze stays fixated on me like lasers beaming intensely into their target. My breathing hitches in my throat with the weight of his stare.

"Later Maddie" Dylan clearly feels the tension in the room and wants to escape as quickly as possible. He gestures for Emily to go with him.

"We'll leave you to it" Emily excuses herself and heads to follow Dylan out of my room.

"Madison, will you be okay?" Miley takes my hand in hers and looks deep into my eyes in a protective big sister mode knowing the troubles Grayson and I are having.

"Go find your man and have fun. Thank you though" I plaster on a fake smile even though I know my sister will see right through it and I pull her in for a hug and kiss her cheek, grateful for her support.

"Love you"

"Love you" Miley kisses my forehead before climbing off the bed and walking towards the door.

Once she's level with Grayson she stands tall and glares at him harshly.

"Mess her around and I will cut your balls off" she threatens through gritted teeth and I cover my hand to hold in the giggle that wants to escape watching Grayson's eyes widen in surprise at the threat my 5'4 sister made against him who stands at about 6'3 and is huge.

Grayson turns to watch her leave and waits until she's completely out of sight before he turns back to face me.

"Let's go" He says gesturing to the door like I was suppose to know what he is talking about.

"Go where?" I ask confused by him. Not just the 'lets go' but just confused with him in general. I mean it's gone 10 at night so where the hell does he think we are going.

"Please Mads" his voice softens and he sighs in frustration at the way I ask questions and don't just follow him around like a brainless fan girl.

"Fine" I huff shuffling to the edge of my bed and grabbing my trainers that I left on the floor. I grab my phone and slide it into the back pocket of my denim cut off shorts.

I almost have to jog to follow him as he quickly leads me through my empty, silence and dark house outside to his waiting black Range Rover that matches the one he has in LA but that one is white.

But both are seriously modified and full of the most expensive extras you could buy. I'm sure they are a dream to drive, not that he'd ever let me drive his precious vehicles!!