WTF??

Grayson POV

As soon as the words came out of my publicist Angela's mouth the death stare I gave her causes all the blood to drained out of her face as I tried to remain calm and quietly suggested we head downstairs to discuss matters over breakfast so that I could let my princess get as much sleep as she wanted.

We'd gone at things pretty hard most of the night in a crazy range of angry sex, make up sex and just good old plain fuck me hard Grayson sex.

All of which had Madisons toes curling as her fingernails clawed my back and she screamed out my name over and over making me feel like some kind of damn god.

Fuck me , I can't get enough of her and when she moans those sweet, raspy moans and called out my name in pure ecstasy it literally drives me insane.

Being away from her the last few months has been absolute torture for me. She's consumed my every single thought and I missed her so much it transformed into an actual physical wound that no medicine could heal, only her in my arms could mend me.

I finally had her back and there was no way in hell I was letting her go again. 

I only gave her space in the first place because I knew she needed time to heal after my prick of a stepdad tried to rape her.

The idea that he touched her in places only I should be touching her filled me with a rage that I knew would cast a huge cloud over Madisons recovery.

I knew she was living in New York with her gran but I had no idea she'd become strong enough to get herself a job and start moving forward with her life.

I couldn't bear  stuffy, cheesy award events but it's always flattering to get chosen for something but since Mads stole my heart and soul I only cared about what she thought about me, no offence but every other woman in the world can vanish for all I care.

I get so nervous doing acceptance speeches aswell, all those cameras and faces watching your every move is intimidating even for someone like me that kicks the crap out of people for a living.

I could feel Mads before I saw her that night. Every sense in my body seemed heightened like my soul was seeking her out from the huge crowd before me.

I was giving my acceptance speech and as I looked forwards my heart dropped into my stomach the moment I laid eyes on her and saw that bastard Theo's arm wrapped around her almost bare shoulders.

I felt sick as he whispered in her ear making her eyes twinkle with amusement at whatever he said.

I couldn't help myself as my eyes raked over her from head to toe. God she looked good.. so damn good.

That red dress fitted her like a glove, the way one of her perfect sexy legs could be seen out of the high slit made my mouth drier than the Nevada desert.

All I could imagine was how her legs would feel wrapped around my shoulders as I buried my face in her pussy and drove her over the edge tongue fucking her into oblivion.

I could almost taste her from here as memories of her touch, her smell and her taste almost overwhelmed me.

At the same time I wanted to snap that pricks arm into a hundred pieces for touching my girl.

Then our eyes met and I swear to god time stood still and everyone else in that room just disappeared leaving just us stating intensely at one another like we were seeing each other for the first time.

Every emotion rushed through my veins and I knew it was the same for her because I could see her chest heaving under the strain of the shock at seeing me standing before her.