Gifts

The day was finally here. My birthday.

The day we all knew Rob would turn up for us.

From his letters it was clear that he had a violent vendetta against the twins and an majorly unhealthy obsession with me.

Between the three of us and the police led by my brothers friend Detective Blake Hatton there was a pretty solid but simple plan in place. The hope was that Rob would be blinded by his need to carry on his plan and not be thinking straight.

It was still early and Grayson was fast asleep next to me l, snoring lightly every once in a while looking like a big beautiful angel. He looked so peaceful it was just adorable and I couldn't help but smile at him thinking how lucky I was to have him.

I was staring at the ceiling going over and over the plan in my head praying that today would put an end to this horrible phase in our lives. My stupid brain kept finding all the what if's and how things could go terribly wrong.

I had to place my faith in the police and Grayson and Hunter.

I had to believe they could end this.

Grayson shifted and turned onto his side facing me and his eyes flickered open slowly still looking sleepy. His hand reached out and grazed my thigh causing me to flinch in surprise.

"Oh sorry... i I was miles away" I apologised quickly seeing the hurt look on his face that I'd reacted that way to his touch.

"Happy birthday baby" he replied gruffly in a sexy morning voice. He faked a half smile as an awkward tension surrounded us.

"Thanks" I sat up and turned around flicking my legs over the edge of the bed planning to escape to the bathroom.

"Where were you? You said you were miles away. What were you thinking about?"

"Nowhere very nice. I'm just going to go to the loo" I practically sprinted into the bathroom and shut the door slightly harder than I'd planned so I cringed when it banged loudly.

I went to the toilet and decided a hot shower might wash away the worries and tension I was holding onto so I quickly stripped off my PJ's and turned the water on.

Once it was fogging you the room I stepped into it and as soon as the water hit my skin I immediately felt like it was washing away all the anxiety and I could feel my muscles relaxing.

I don't know if it's just because I'm a woman and I like to look my best but there's something about washing yourself from head to toe. taking care of your body and leaving the bath or shower with a fresh glow, smooth skin and clean hair that just makes me feel so much more alive and positive.

Once I'd wrapped my hair and body in a fluffy towel I began brushing my teeth when the door opened and a naked sex god joined me in the bathroom with a proud smirk on his face.

Note to self- if you run off and hide in a bathroom try locking the door next time you dumb cow!

"Come get back in the shower with me so I can give you the first of many many birthday gifts" Grayson whispered in my ear as he snaked his arms around my waist pulling me into his strong body. He started to place soft kisses across my neck and shoulders and I could feel his cock gardening behind me.

"I just got out of the shower" my body was screaming to drop the towels and pull him in there but something was holding me back. It had been holding me back from being intimate with him for the last few days.

"Come on Mads it's been days and it's your birthday" Grayson dropped his hands and cupped my Pusey through the towel. "I can be very persuasive when I need to be" his hands squeezed harder rubbing the soft material against me. Fuck me was all I could think but that one thing stopped me. I couldn't do it.