Whirlwind and storm

Monday morning came around too fast and as my alarm began to blare like a police siren signalling it was 6am and time to haul my ass out of bed and get to work at the gym.

I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed and stretcher as I rode to my feet.

Immediately my core and thighs felt like they'd been attacked with a baseball bat and the aftermath of yesterday with Grayson hit me hard.

Fuck it hurt like hell to try to move. But god damn it was worth it. Hearing the guttural moans that left his lips as he fucked me into oblivion was the most incredible sounds I've ever heard.

Despite the pain my core heated up at the mere thought of him yesterday. I needed a cold shower!

Grayson and Hunter were busy training with my dad by the time I arrived at the gym and I caught a quick glance at him before distracting myself with paperwork in the office.

My dad was a great man but keeping on top of paperwork and accounts was not his thing and it was my job to endure things were organised and up to date aswell as cover reception and any other jobs that needed doing.

I was on my 3rd cup of coffee and my head was buried in the accounts on the computer where the door clicked shut. Without even looking up I began to talk to my dad to update him on things.

"Hey dad, I should have this sorted by the end of the day" I mutter as I study the financial information in front of me.

"Your dad is doing some one on one training with Hunter" Grayson was stood in front of me gazing down at me full of lust and burning desire.

"Oh shit sorry I thought you were my dad. I'm so stressed with these accounts" I apologise feeling stupid for mistaking him for my dad. I try to act calm yet the way he is looking at me has my heart racing.

"I'm still mad at you" His voice is so smooth and rich like velvet wrapping around me.

He stalks around the table before stopping behind me as I sit in the office chair.

He leans down and pushes my hair over one shoulder before beginning to gently kiss the exposed side. He sucks slightly finding my sweet spot and I moan softly melting into him once more.

"Grayson" I purr unable to resist him as I allow him to continue to kiss my neck whilst his hands slide down my front teasing my hardening nipples against his finger and thumb.

"You said anytime, anywhere and I want you right here, right now bent over this desk" he reminds me of my promise to him before he lifts me up from under my arms and moves the chair away from us.

His warm, sweaty body is suddenly flush against mine.

My back pressed against his chest, his hard dick begging for release.

I can barely breathe.

The sexual tension is the air is unbearable, I need him so badly it hurts.

He lifts up my tank top and yanks my sports bra down until my breast fall out of it swollen and heavy in need of his touch.

He groped them hard causing my back to arch in pleasure against him. He hisses in response as my body rubs against his cock and bites down on my bare shoulder.

Grayson shoved me forwards so that I'm bent over the desk, my exposed breasts squashed against the cold dark wood.

His hands run up and down my body like he is dying to touch every part of me before he settles on the waistband of my leggings which he swiftly pulls down with my black lace panties until the pool around my knees leaving me trapped against him.