The hangover

I stir to an annoying high pitched earbursting sound repeatedly going off and as I open one eye I begin to question how on earth I made it into my own bed alive last night.

My face is stuck to the pillow in a gross drying puddle of my own drool and as I try to silence that damned noise lifting my head off of said pillow seems to be a faint task in itself.

My head is throbbing and feels like it weighs a ton but I immediately spy the source of the noise on the bedside table and hit the green button hoping to get some peace and quiet.

Oh how wrong I was, in fact I'd just opened the gates of my own personal hell.

"Take those photos down now!" A male voice barks at me causing me to open my eyes properly and check the phone screen. Oh shit I'd just accepted a conference call with my brothers and no doubt the twins.

"Morning Tyler" I sigh annoyed with myself for answering my phone without checking the caller ID first

"Why the hell were you out dressed like that?" Cameron snaps

"Morning boys" I sigh rolling my eyes at their not so sweet comments.

"Don't roll your eyes at us lil sis. We might not be able to see you but your quite predictable" Nathan nags like an old woman causing me to eye roll more just to annoy him despite the fact I know he can't see me doing it.

"Clearly not that predictable!" I mutter amused with myself at getting them so wound up . Usually I was the good, quiet meek and mild girl that caused no problems and did what she was told so knowing how strseee I'd made them was amusing. lol switch my phone to speaker and lay it on my lap.

"Look you just woke me up and I've got the hangover from hell so can we do this another time?" I moan massaging my head with my  hands trying to release the tension that's forked between my Temples.

"No" they all chime in at once causing me to flinch at the sudden burst of noise  through the speaker of my phone

"Tell Sammie to take the ones she put up of you down too" another one orders me. By the mention of Sammie I knows it's Nathan as he is the only one of my brothers that has met her and follows her socials.

"Hey who said my name" Sammie shuffled from her slumber under the covers next to me

"Who is there in bed with you?" Hunters voice suddenly asked concerned

"What? She's in bed with someone" I could hear Grayson roar from across the room

"Yeh I just heard someone say something" Hunter explains

"Fuck this I'm going to the gym" I can hear Grayson grumble before a door slams shut as he storms out.

"Wow someone's on his man period" Tyler snorts amused by Grayson's outburst

"Yeh he was in a weird mood last night too" Hunter chuckles "but who are you in bed with?" He turns serious with a lace of devilment in his voice. Dirty dog.

"Its Sammie" I explain amused by the sheer panic in their voices

"Thank god. But back to those indecent photos Maddie. Get them all taken down right away" Cameron demands

"Yeh there are so many likes and gross comments asking for your number and shit. The amount of guys I've had to threaten is crazy" Tyler points out

"Haha very funny Tyler" my laughter comes out loud causing Sammie to hit me with a pillow to shut me up

"I'm not joking" Tyler counters deadly serious

"Yeh it's pretty insane Maddie, the photos need to come down"