3 pt two

"Maybe we should take this to the bedroom?" I suggested boldly already missing them touching me.

"Why don't you take Hunter for some fun and I'll let you have some time alone"Grayson smiled confidently but I knew him too well and the fiery look in his eyes showed that wasn't what he wanted at all. He wanted me, he didn't want to sit on the sidelines.

"Gray when I said I wanted you both that's exactly what I meant. I want the first time to be the three of us together" I was on fire and to prove my point I used both hands to palm their dicks through their clothing feeling wetter by the second as I felt the hardness throbbing beneath my fingertips.

They both hissed in blazing hot arousal  as we somehow managed to get to the bedroom with me still groping at them and Grayson holding the ice bucket again.

I hastily undid Hunters belt and then the button and zipper. I was opening the best birthday gifts ever and my eyes dropped downwards and darted between the men in front of me as they slowly, in a move of pure torture, slid down their bottoms and slipped out of them leaving them naked.

Naked and hard. Really fucking hard.

My mouth went dry and my knees felt weak when their long thick dicks sprung out and bounced against their stomachs and I was dying to place my mouth around them.

I'd given Grayson blowjobs loads of times so he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me on his lap and kissed my shoulders.

I didn't want to waste any more time so I grabbed Hunter by the hips and pulled him closer to me.
I wrapped my mouth around his cock, gradually taking it in right to the shaft and bobbed my head up and down it taking in every inch of him.

I ran my tongue from shaft to tip and sucked on his head flicking my tongue over the slit to lap up the pre-cum that leaked out.

Hunters hands held my head gently guiding me over his  cock. My thighs clenched listening to him  groan out my name repeatedly, it sounded so damn sexy that my core felt hot just hearing him and knowing that it was me making him feel so good.

Grayson could always read my body like a book so he always knew exactly how to please me.
But this time he caught me off guard and I gasped around Hunters dick when I felt Grayson's fingers running two ice cubes up and down my slit and over my clit. He pushed his fingers inside me letting the ice cubes melt within the inferno that was growing between my legs.

Hunter grabbed my chin and squeezed it so my mouth gently opened and he removed his cock.
He kissed me fervidly as if to thank me for a job well done whilst his brother fingered me roughly making me whimper in Hunters mouth.

Suddenly things got way too much for all of us.
Hunters tongue felt too good, Grayson's fingers were too good and it was like a switch got flicked taking us all by complete surprise and we lost every last shred of control we had.

I was on top of Hunter with his dick pounding into me and his hands tormenting my nipples, pulling and pinching them roughly just how I loved it.

Grayson was fucking me from behind holding my hips steady with his hands whilst his fingertips dug deep into my flesh as he thrusted into me over and over.

My pussy was stretched out so far yet it tighter around both brothers dicks like they were made to be there. It felt absolutely incredible. I could feel every vein and ridge of their cocks and they had perfect sync.

As one ploughed into me the other pulled out to the tip before pushing themselves in feeling like they sank far deeper inside of me with each movement.