The sun

I felt exhausted but I was way to far caught up in my sexual experiences with Grayson to think about sleeping. I think a small part of me thought if I went to sleep I'd wake up and realise this was all just a very naughty sex dream.

The dark sky who had offered us safety to get lost  in our own private world,  where nothing mattered but the two of us, was fading fast and it was clear that the sun was rising and that meant that the moment we would have to go back to the real world was fast approaching.

"So what's the plan for going home?" I sigh out my question not wanting to leave our beautiful cove beside the sea. Our special place.

"I promised your dad I'd train at the gym at 7am and he will be furious if I don't show up. I'll drop you at home first then head to the gym if that's okay?!" Grayson doesn't look much more enthusiastic himself about returning to normality.

A normality where we can't openly be together, a place where the world is against us.

"You are training this morning? Why didn't you say that? we could of gone home hours ago and you could have got some sleep" I smack his bare chest  hard feeling guilty for impacting his training by keeping him awake all night and well, umm doing some off of the training schedule exercising!

"Mads there's nothing that would of prevented me spending last night with you like this. Look the sun will be rising soon, it's going to be beautiful " Grayson points to the sky and I gasp in awe as the sky begins to tinge pinky orange hues as the sun starts to rise.

Smiling at my happy expression Grayson swept me up in his arms then stood up lifting me up with him. The blanket that was wrapped around our naked bodies dropped to the floor as he takes large strides toward the sea, holding me like I'm a feather. I wrap my legs around his waist to hold on to him and lock my arms around his neck.

He wades into the water and I squeal loudly as gradually my butt is coated in a cold yet refreshing wash of the sea water. Grayson just laughs at my outburst!

He carried on until the water was at his chest and I clung onto him for dear life unable to tear myself away from his arms.

I'm a strong swimmer but the security he offered made me feel safe.

He turned me around until my back was against his chest. His arms hold me around my waist as the bright beams of the pinky yellow sun burst through the darkness and bounce off of the water giving it a glistening aqua blue hue.

It's the most incredible thing I've ever seen.

"Jesus it's so beautiful" my voice comes out with a vigour of energy despite feeling exhausted only minutes earlier. The warmth of the suns rays hitting my skin radiates between our bodies. We stay there in silence enjoying the experience together.

Once the sun is at its peak Grayson flips me around again and guides my legs back around his waist. His lips begun to nuzzle at my neck as his teeth nip my skin and my body craves him all over again.

As if two puzzle pieces slotting perfectly together Grayson's dick glides into me as soon as his lips crash into mine.

His tongue chases mine and the pace of the kiss mimics the thrusts of his cock into my core.
I pull my legs tighter around him pushing him deeper into me at the same time. As he fills me to the brim and my muscles clench around him he hisses into my mouth.That single, most sexy noise I've ever heard triggers a loud groan to fall from my mouth to his.

Our bodies become one and as waves lightly crash around us our own waves crash and we ride out our orgasms in perfect sync. We fill the air with each other's names and a long list of profanities as carnal delight totally controls us.