Love

"You're leaving? Just like that? What the fuck is wrong with you Hunter? I honestly thought you cared  about me alittle bit more than to fuck me and run" I spat out venomously as the hurt turned to anger as I followed him towards the door

"Not everything is about you" he hissed back barely able to bring himself to look at me

"No it's not. This is about you and your bloody guilt. You couldn't have stopped Rob, nobody knew what he was going to do. I let him in the house Hunter, that's on me. You weren't even there" I ranted letting a few tears fall down my face unashamedly

"But he was right. That night he walked in on us messing around- I wanted more to happen. I didn't give a shit about Grayson, my own damn brother. I wanted you so badly it hurt and Rob could see that. I would have hurt everyone around me to have you. I'm not better than Rob" Hunter stated harshly like caring for me was the worse thing in the world.

"Hunter you are a million times better than him. He is a monster and you are-"

"I'm what huh?" He interrupted me sighing and looking so sad it broke my heart to see him so defeated and down

"You are one of the sweetest, kindest and amazing people I know"

"A good friend" he added bitterly

"No your aren't my friend" I shook my head and softened my voice, taking steps towards him, sensing him calm down more the closer I got to him.

"So after tonight we can't be friends anymore? That's just great" Hunter sounded so disappointed and annoyed by my words which was kind of cute.

"No we can't be friends. We'll never be just friends" The nearer I got to him the more he stepped backwards trying to keep a safe distance from me.

"Tell me you don't love me and you can walk away and we will forget tonight ever happened" I demanded staring up at him as his back hit the door and there was nowhere left for him to go to. Well there was the door but I knew he wouldn't leave. He couldn't leave me.

I was so close to him my chest was hitting his and I could feel his breathe tickling the side of my neck as he focused his gaze on my cleavage that was popping out of his shirt. It was like my boobs had mesmerised him which was a cool trick really!

"You are engaged to Grayson" Hunter uttered still fixated on my boobs which meant at least a part of me had his attention

"I am and I love him... but I love you too and I know it's wrong and I have no idea how it could work but I love you so much it's killing me that you are leaving... leaving me" I blurted out between the sobs that began to fall out of my control as my emotions took over the situation. I'd gone from strong and empowered to pathetic in about two minutes but I didn't care. It was the truth and he needed to hear it.

"I love you too"

"You do? That's good.. that's great. But please don't leave me.. I'll do anything if you stay"

"You'll do anything? Let me do anything to you?" Hunter whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck sucking on the spot where my pulse was leaving small hickeys behind. There was a hint of devilment in his voice that left my thighs clenching together in anticipation. I wrapped my hands around his broad chest to support myself as my legs weakened more everytime he touched me.

"Ahuh" is about all I could muster as he suddenly kissed me whilst picking me up with my legs wrapping tightly around his waist for safety.

Hunter carries me to his bedroom and rested on the edge of the bed and kissed me on the lips briefly before telling me to stay there. He cane back a minute later with a sexy grin on his face and the box Noah had got me for my birthday on his hands. It was only then I realised what the 'anything' he had in mind was. I gulped nervously and fliddled with my fingers.